CHAPTER ONE

[Warning: This story contains mature and vulgar scenes, strictly R18.]

Important note: If you're bothered with SPG scenes you may just skip them or to those who are not used to read this type of story you can exit this story. I add them to spice things up! And to those who are interested please don't just read for those appreciate the story as well thank you!

Enjoy reading!

***

ONE
Downpour Of Tears

LETISHA

I'm Letisha Odette Alcantara, one of the youngest business woman in the country. I may not have a lot of experiences in terms of business, but being a successful business owner runs into our bloods. Definitely the Alcantara's are one of the best tycoons in the industry of Nightlife.

We owned multiple clubs, bars, and Casinos all over the world. I am the only Heiress in the current generation of Alcantara's, but being a woman in the family of Alcantara's isn't really a good thing.

We do not have much of privileges unlike who are born to a male, kahit na bata ka palang ay planado na ang buhay mo sa pamilya namin kapag lalaki ka, you could live like a king if you want to. They would be filling you with enormous responsibilities even kahit wala ka pang muang sa mundo.

That's how men live in our family. 

And for a woman like me? I am not given with the privilege of being born in the most prominent family in the industry dahil nga babae ako, at ang silbi lang namin ay ang mabigyan ng anak ang mapapangasawa namin.

And they could curse you to hell if you had bear a child who is girl, and that's what happened in my own family, that's how cruel our Alcantara's tradition can be there are instances that they could turn their backs on you at hindi ka kilalalanin bilang miyembro ng pamilya o kaya naman ay itago ka na habang buhay.

But in my family, my dad was the last male Alcantara, at minalas pang babae ang anak nila, at ako iyon. At nag iisa pa akong anak, my mom had a really hard time of bearing a child. That's why I had to prove myself to them, I studied abroad just to learn so hard about handling and making a business successful, akala ko sapat na iyon pero nag kakamali pala ako.

At the age of 20 I was engaged, I had to marry a man whom they arrange me with. And on the same age I married him abroad.

For fucksake it's the 21st century and yet my family looks down with the abilities of women in our family. We married each other abroad thru signing legal papers. Wala naman akong nagawa kung hindi ang maging masunuring anak para sakanila. No church weddings, walang engrandeng celebrasyon.

Everything is just for mere money and wealth, dahil sa kasal na iyon ay mas lumawak ang kapit ng mga pangalan naming sa industriya. Kailangan ko raw ng katuwang sa pamamahala ng negosyo namin kung kaya't ikinasal kami sa papel ng isa rin sa malalaking pangalan sa industriya.

The Almanzares.

I was married to this man named Alexander Lucas Almanzares, for 5 freaking years. Pero wala manlang kaming pakielam sa isa't isa.

Sa papel lang talaga kami mag asawa at sa harap ng pamilya naming dalawa pero sa mga gawain?

Buhay walang asawa ang gawain namin, pwede kaming magkarelasyon sa ibang tao. We both agreed to that shitty set up without our family knowing the truth. Pero let me rephrase that, buhay walang asawa ang gawain niya, siya lang naman at hindi nga pala ako.