01

"HANAKO! HANAKO! HANAKO! "

"WOHOO!!!"

"WE LOVE YOU, HANAKO!"

cheers and screams.

chants and claps

that's all what the well known idol, Hanako, can hear through the whole stadium. fans screaming his name like there is no tomorrow. they lighted up the special lightstick (that he designed  specially for his fans so he can recognize them) so proudly that it lighten up the whole venue as they wait for the special performance that they all have been waiting for.

being loved by many is so overwhelming. Hanako never expected that the stadium will be this full (I mean... fully full, even the corners are occupied) tonight. now he needs to show his very best on every performance for his fans to enjoy this special night just like how he enjoyed their presence at this moment.

he was trained hard for almost five years for his own crown. he is mostly known for being a powerful and flexible dancer, with an outstanding voice and godlike level of acting.

Hanako knows that he is truly destined for this job. he saw a potential on himself on reaching this point and here he is, finally knowing that his dream came true. and now that he reached his goal, he is going to focus on it and love it with the non-stop support of his fans.

he won't let this turn to a big waste.

as his figure emerges in the center of the stage, the scream of people got louder than earlier. he positions himself and holds the mic as he placed it near his lips.

he sighed through the mic, signalling he is ready.

the idol then snaps and the spotlight lightens up before him. he smirked and opens his eyes as he faced the whole crowd with that playful look on his face, making the fans go crazy.

and that is when Hanako knew, this night will be long and fun.

"SORE DE WA
SAA  KATARIMASHOU KA
NANBAA  SEBUN"

_________

"Thank you for coming everybody! I love you! goodnight!"

Hanako turned his heels around and walks out of the stage, leaving hundreds of people screaming his name one last time.

Phew, that was tiring. though it was his first concert, he looks so chill and professional about his performance (maybe because he performed on tons of stages with other idols that he is finally used to go on his own).

no mistake was spotted by the camera, but the idol thought to himself that maybe, just maybe, he made one but didn't noticed it.

right as he arrived at the back stage, he was greeted by the staffs clapping at him very proudly for the outstanding impact. they can say that this was a hundred percent success. no technical problem happened, which is also good news or it will cause some commotion.

"Powerful dance and singing out there, kid." His manager, Tsuchigomori, said as he pulls the teen in a fatherly embrace.

he already met Tsuchigomori even before he got in the audition. he was the one who supported him, from advices, motivation, and even gave him boost in confidence. the older also  secretly gives him some private lessons to improve his talents much more. he is more like a dad to him, and he always see him as one.

"thanks, Tsuchi-sama. do I still look good after this whole bunch of sweat?" Hanako asked teasingly, and the manager just chuckled. He breathes out a smoke from his cigarette and said, "ofcourse. you are born good-looking. sweaty or not. crying or stealing donuts."