xxvi.

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX.

adrianna saint laurent
perspective

adrianna saint laurentperspective

-

"WHAT ARE YOU doing here?" I stare at him as he looks at me with arms crossed, trying to figure something out.

"Where have you been? You weren't at the hospital doing the project," his eyes are focused on me as he enters my apartment, closing the door behind him before taking steps towards me as I try to take steps back.

"I was here," I mutter as I look into his eyes as he presses me against the wall, his arms on both of my sides, making my heart race unusually fast against my chest.

"Yet you didn't bother answering my calls and texts," he mutters, "What were you so caught up with?"

"The Biology project?" I mutter, looking into his eyes and then stealing a glance at his lips.

"Did you even do it? I bet no," he narrows his eyes at me and I look away from his gaze.

"Did I ever cross your mind? Cause you were running through my mind all fucking day," he whispers, grazing his lips across my cheek, making butterflies erupt in my stomach as I take a sharp breath in.

"Elijah," I glance into his emerald eyes as he encircles his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him until there was no space left between us, our bodies crashing against each other like the finest of silks.

"You have no fucking clue how much I missed you," he whispers, his voice so low, sending shivers down my spine.

"...How badly I wanted to touch you," he gazes into my eyes as he caresses my cheek before moving his hand down my spine.

"Touch me," I whisper, looking back into his eyes and I see him close his eyes shut for a few seconds before opening them again and looking at me with a burning desire.

"You better not back away later," he mutters, letting out a chuckle.

"Shut up and kiss me already," I whisper, wrapping my arm around his neck.

He places his hand on the side of my neck and it doesn't take long for his lips to meet mine. He kisses me back with passion, a burning desire for me. He bites my lip, asking for an opening and I give in. I let him devour me with his kisses, melting me on the inside.

I move my hands to his curls as I tilt my head, deepening the kiss. We break the kiss for the sake of our lungs gasping for air. He glances at me and pushes the hair away from my forehead before placing a kiss on it.

He starts to place chaste kisses on my neck, going down to my collar bone while my hands travel all around his hard-coiled chest going down to his sculpted abs.

He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me up and I wrap my legs around his waist, encircling my arms around his neck.

He walks towards the sofa and puts me down, letting me stand on my feet as his lips travel all over my neck with my hands in his hair.