xxx.

CHAPTER THIRTY.

adrianna saint laurent
perspective

adrianna saint laurentperspective

-

"I'M NOT ASKING you to touch me. I'm telling you," he murmurs, grazing his hand down my side, holding onto my waist and I almost stopped breathing due to the way he was staring into my eyes.

I look behind him, checking if Kota and Nico were looking at us. Thankfully, they were walking towards the lake house to grab some drinks. Theo wasn't even in sight since he was laying like a dead body in his pink coffin float.

"You're cunning," I mutter as he moves his hand towards my face, moving my hair away from my face.

"And what about it?" Elijah whispers, tracing his fingers down my neck.

"Nothing," I smile, "It just shows how much you're addicted to me," I hum, placing my hands on his chiseled chest, moving my hands down to his abs as I see him tense under my touch.

"You're confident about that, aren't you?" He hums, arching his eyebrow.

"You guys sure are confident about making out in this open space," I pull away from Elijah and look at my side. Theo was smirking at us, sitting on his float.

"Fuck off, Ambrose," Elijah hisses, pushing his float and it turned upside down, making Theo fall into the lake, splashing water on our faces.

Theo rises out of the water, coughing as he pushes his hair away from his face, "You didn't have to do that! I wasn't even disturbing you two!"

"Mhm, like you didn't just push your face in between ours," I murmur, shaking my head at him as he looks away, dodging the accusation.

"Just get a girl if you want to kiss someone that badly," Elijah scoffs, rolling his eyes, "Oh, never mind. You're still not over M-." Elijah is not able to finish his words since Theo had put his hand over his mouth, stopping him from saying anything more.

"You did not hear that, Anna," Theo mutters, glancing at me from the corner of his eyes. I press my lips into a thin line at the sound of his tone. It was drop-dead serious, not his usual playful tone.

I didn't expect the playboy to be still stuck on a girl. Ah, now I really wanted to know who he was talking about.

"Mhm, I didn't," I murmur, glancing at Theo as he twists his lips into a frown, burying himself in deep thoughts.

"We got drinks!" Kota's loud voice pulls us away from our conversation and we turn around to see drinking cans spread on the wooden table where Nico was seated at.

"I don't know about you two but I'm going to steal all of those cans," I mutter, glancing at the two before swimming towards Kota and Nico.

"Here you go," Kota grins, opening the can before he hands it over to me and I smile at him before taking the can in my hands.