Prologue

Music was said to be the medicine for our scarred soul. Maybe because music controls over our emotions. It helps us relieve stress, like a therapy.

According to some research, they concluded that music can really help people to cope up with their depression or their problems in life. Music can help boosts ones morale.

Music helps us in many ways that we didn't even noticed it because we just enjoyed listening to it. It may be pop, classical or in the teenagers today, K-pop.

It's funny though, how I love music so much but music doesn't seem to love me back even after all the practices I did.

I still failed to finish singing a song without getting out of tune and the only instrument I can play... is drums. I mean, that's the most easiest instrument that you can play right? Just playing it using two sticks and stomping your feet in the bass.

They think of me as the crazy lady who thinks music can be her acquaintance in her everyday life.

I mean, why not? Music should be enjoyed by everybody, right? We shouldn't judge the person who loves music even if she doesn't sing or doesn't know how to play instrument, right?

We don't know each other's problems. Some are just getting used to it and some can't seem to accept it.

Not everyone in the world can hear these beautiful masterpiece right? At least for some individuals. Lucky for me I could listen to all of the musical genres. Pop, rock, classical, jazz. I even listen to Korean and Japanese Pop!

Well, at least I got to enjoy the sound of life while growing up.

"Lei,"

"Y-Yes?"

I looked at my Mom who's busy explaining things about tonight's concert.

"Did you hear what I said?" Mom asked.

"Y-Yeah," I answered lazily as I looked at my notes. 

"You could just rest, anak."

"No, I want to work."

"Okay then. Ano ulit ang gagawin mo?"

"I had to make sure that all of the staffs are doing their job right. Make sure that the artists are taken care of." I enumerate what I did wrote down.

"There are a total of 7 men. They are kind of famous—"

"They are famous, mom." I said and all of the people in the room giggled.

"They are famous and their manager told us a while a ago that they can be a problem going off stage. So make sure that all of the bodyguards in the front are the big ones. Okay?"

I nodded at her.

"Leina!" Mom exclaimed.

"Yes, yes! I got it! Geez. I am doing this so many times already and I handled some of their concerts already." I said as all of us stood up so that I could go to the group's dressing rooms.

"Lei." Mom called me.

"Mauna na kayo sa dressing room nila. Susunod ako." I instructed one of my team.

"Okay, Ma'am Leina."

Then I turned to my mom lazily.

"What is it now, Ma?"

"Do your job right this time, Lei." she said in gritted teeth.

I can sense her anger by simply telling me to do my job right.

"You don't need to worry, Mom." I said as I walked passed her but he gripped my arm.

"You almost ruined your life, Eleina. Don't ruin it completely, this time."