Chapter 3

I texted Jash and Selene that I'm busy and mommy wants to helps me in her work. I mean, that would be the best excuse that I can tell them.

"Are you going with them?" Manuel asked me while we're all going to the parking lot.

"Yup. Do you want me to go with you?" I asked him.

I know he missed me since I was busy in school and managing the band and he's busy too in his school. We went to a different school since he wanted to go to a top school that teaches good in Architecture.

"Can you? You're too busy handling them, little sis." he said in a low tone of voice.

I smiled then hugged his arm.

"You missed me!" I exclaimed as I giggled because he's acting cute.

"Yuck. Don't touch me." he said as he jokingly removing my arm in his.

"Weh. 'Don't touch me' daw pero miss ako." I said then hugged him tightly.

"Ang sweet naman!" narinig naming sigaw ni Rocco sa aming likuran.

Nauuna kaming dalawa ni Manuel papunta sa parking kaya naman kitang-kita kami ng lahat.

Tiningnan ko naman sila sa likuran habang yakap-yakap pa rin ang braso ni Manuel kaya pati siya ay napaharap sa kanila.

I playfully stuck my tongue out to them and the boys are shocked, especially Keith who I saw laughed because of what I did.

"I saw him looking at you while you're on the phone a while ago," Manuel said as we continued walking.

"Oh tapos?"

"Is something going on between the both of you?"

"What?!" I exclaimed.

His eyes widened because of my reaction, I also let go of his arm because of what he said.

"Dude, chill. I have nothing against the both of you and I know that you've been together since we're little." he said between his playful chuckle.

"Mau, no! We don't have a thing for each other. Ew!"

And in an instant, an arm snaked in my waist.

"Keith!" I shrieked when he lifted me up.

My voice echoed in the whole floor, thankfully there were no fans scattered in the building, kung hindi issue agad ito para sa kanila.

"Put me down!" I screamed as he just laughed genuinely.

We're so close to each other that mom agreed to his proposal when we're high school.

"Papakasalan ko po si Eleina kapag nasa tamang edad na kami, tita." his words pinned to my mind as he said that in front of mommy and Emmanuel.

Two of our staff went with us in Manuel's car since the two bodyguards are with the boys' van.

"Ang close niyo po pala talaga kay Riggs, ma'am Riri?"

Napatingin naman ako sa kanilang dalawa at inayos ang upo di kalaunan. Nakita kong tumingin si Manuel sa akin at ngumisi kaya naman hinampas ko siya sa kanyang balikat.

"We're childhood friends po." I answered them politely since they are older than me.

"Pero mukhang higit pa sa pagka-kaibigan ang pag-tingin sayo ni Riggs, ma'am." nahihiyang sabi naman nung isa.

"Napansin niyo rin pala yun?" maligayang sagot mi Manuel sa kanila kaya naman bigla akong napaharap sa kanya.

"O-Oo, sir! Halata po masyado si Riggs eh."