Chapter 4

"For The Hours future success!"

"Horah!"

"Yehey!"

We celebrated the same night as The Hours was officially debuted in the music industry. Mom treated us all including the staff of the band.

In just five hours we reach 500k views in YouTube and that was already a good start for all of us. Many companies are wanting to have an interview with the monkeys that made our schedule so busy for five months.

"I also like to thank our madam manager," I got startled when I heard that name from Rhys that's why I looked at them.

"Riri, if it weren't for you we wouldn't have our Ridge here." the fucker said and all of them, including the staffs, shrieked because of what Rhys said.

"Oh, shut up!" I screamed between their shrieks that's why all of them laughed.

After the dinner, unti-unti nang nagsi-uwian ang iba naming staff dahil maaga pa kami bukas para sa live performance na gagawin ng mga unggoy para sa kanilang fans.

Mabuti nalang talaga at may mga itsura itong mga unggoy na ito kung hindi, hindi rin sila makakahakot ng maraming fans sa ilang buwan na inuunti namin ang kanilang mga teaser photos at videos.

"Busy ka ba bukas anak?" tanong ni Mommy nang lumabas na kami sa building namin at naglalakad patungo sa aming sasakyan.

"Not really, Ma. Makakalabas siguro ako ng maaga bukas. I'll just have my driver wait for me at the school para makahabol ako agad." sabi ko sa kanya to reassure her that I'll be in tomorrow night's event.

"Okay. I'll trust you on that and Mau, how about the article that I want to be publicized about you and Riri?"

I was about to go with the boys until I heard about the article that'll be publicized.

"What article, Mom?"

"Oh! I forgot. I instructed your brother to make an article about the both of you. Diba nag pictorial kayong dalawa? I want it to go on public maybe tonight, anak." Mom said as she smiled sweetly at me.

"Mama! You know I don't want the public to know me." angal ko sa gusto niyang mangyari.

"Pero anak, you deserved to be praised by the public because first of all you're my daughter and second, you are studying while handling the boys."

"Mommy naman eh."

"Little sis, you'll like the spotlight." Mau said as if I'll feel much better.

"Basta I don't like to be televised." I said to them and they hugged me tight.

Aftee that, I went to the monkey's van to see if they are settled and ready to go to the condo unit that we prepared for them.

"Kumpleto na ba ang mga unggoy?" I asked them as I get in at the front seat.

"Yes, madam manager." sagot naman ni Rocco sa likod.

I checked if they are all in the back and they are complete naman.

"Sa condo tayo, kuya." I told the driver and he just nodded at me.

I had my own condo unit in the exact building but I am a floor higher than their unit. Doon ako minsan umuuwi kapag gusto kong mapag-isa o di kaya alam ko naman na walang tao sa bahay kung hindi ang mga kasambahay lang.

"Wow! I like the view!" Rhys exclaimed.

"You do?" Rex answered as he smirked. 

Oh, please. Not this.