Chapter 10

We arrived first in the venue since he's driving fast like my brother. Are they joining drag racing? O gusto lang talaga magpakamatay nitong mga 'to.

Pero infareness. Ang gwapo niya pag malapitan. Kinis ng itsura, ang hahaba ng pilik mata ang tangos pa ng ilong and not to mention his scent. His manly scent is strong.

"Is there any problem, Cadence?" tanong niya nang pinark niya ang kanyang sasakyan malapit sa entrance ng mall.

"Drop the Cadence, Doc." balik ko sa kanya at ngumisi lang siya.

The nerve of this guy to call me by my second name. Ni wala ngang may tumatawag sa akin ng isa kong pangalan, siya pa na hindi ko kilala. Bagong kilala at doctor ko pa ngayon.

"Then drop the honorifics. I'm also a friend here, uhm, Eleina? Or Riri. I know Emmanuel calls you that." he said as he went out of his car when the van parked near beside us.

I put my bag in my shoulder and I was about to open the door when Jorge opened it for me.

"Wow. How gentleman." I joked him.

"Well, I want to prove that chivalry is not dead." he said as he extended his other arm to help me get down in his car.

The boys and the other staffs are watching us silently. They are like waiting if I will accept his hand or not.

"Well, Jorge, I can handle myself." I said and got down in his car without accepting his help.

"Whoo! That's my girl!" narinig kong sigaw ni Rhys kaya naman napatingin ako sa kanila.

I saw Keith glared at Rhys and Rhys apologized and the other two laughed.

"'His girl' pala." pagtatama ni Rhys sa kanyang sinabi. Umiling lang naman ako dahil sa kanila at naramdaman ang kamay ni Jorge sa aking baywang.

He moved his head close to my ear and whispered, "Are you sure he's not your man? He looks like he's going to pick a fight with me again."

I smirked because of that and grabbed his head then pulled it closer to me.

"I will not going to play with your tricks today, Doctor Jorge." I whispered.

Before I left his side, I kissed his cheek and walk towards the boys.

"One powent para sa bagong kaagaw." narinig kong biro ni Rex kaya sinipa ko ang kanyang paa.

The whole way to the backstage is frantic! We were ambushed by their fans. Mabuti nalang at marami kaming marshals na kasama at tumulong rin ang mga guard ng mall.

Mabuti nalang rin at hinila ako ni Jorge palayo sa kanila, kung hindi si Keith ang po-protekta sa akin sa pagsisiksikan  sa daan.

"Thank you ha?" sabi ko kay Jorge nang nakita kong mukhang napagod rin siya sa nangyari.

"Anong gagawin mo kung wala ako, Rhythm?"

Huh?

"Rhythm? Why would you call me that weird name?" I asked him.

"I like your second name and I know the reason why Manuel calls you 'Riri'." he said.

So, the both of them are really close huh? He knows about my name and the reason behind I have that kind of nickname. Pero ang weird naman kung tawagin niya akong 'Rhythm'? Napaka-unusual na tawagin akong ganun.

"Bahala ka nga. Alam mo lahat pagdating sa pangalan ko pero sayo, Jorge lang?"

"I know, my name is boring. You can call me "babe" so that it won't be—"