Chapter 2

May plano sila Jash na mag group study sa mansion nila Karaleen. Mabuti nalang ang libre ang schedule ng mga unggoy ngayon kaya naman um-oo na ako sa plano nila.

I texted mom that minute na sa mansion ako ng mga Villin matutulog mamayang gabi.

Nag chat na rin ako sa groupchat naming lima, ng banda, na kung may kailangan sila, wag ako ang distorbohin dahil busy ako.

"I heard you're at the Villin's?" Mau sent me a message through chat.

"Yup. We're studying for next week's examination. Why? You miss me already?" I teased him.

"Ew. No."

Then I left him on read.

"Keith and his band members are rehearsing and mom instructed me to manage them while you're away!!"

I laughed so hard mentally.

"Goodluck, dude." I said as I hung up the call.

We spent the whole weekend in the Villin's mansion and I must say they are a very welcoming family, especially Kara's parents.

Monday, a week before The Hours will make a debut, is also our examination week.

"Madam manager!" Rocco called me as I entered the studio.

They are rehearsing for the live event that will be happening the day after their single will be released.

"Oh shit." I cursed as the speakers made a loud sharp sound.

I knew they lowered the volume so the sound would go away but I can still hear it and it hurts my ears.

"Lei, are you okay?" I heard Keith mumbled as he held my shoulder.

I shook my head to get rid of the noise and it was gone. Then I faced Keith and nodded to him.

Maybe I should say this to mom later since I have hearing problems since I was a kid.

"We're going home nine in the evening. Don't overdo the rehearsals especially you, Rhys. You're the main vocalist so you must take care of yourself especially your voice. Don't over strain your voice or I'll kill you."

"Ohh, scary." he commented as he checked his guitar.

"Okay. I'll be just here. I need to study, may exams pa kami bukas." I told them as I sat at the corner of the room and tried to study my subjects for tomorrow.

My phone vibrated and my guy schoolmate from the same class I'm in texted me and asked if what the coverage of our examination tomorrow.

I almost didn't replied to him since it was his job as a student to list down or take down notes for the coverage of the examinations but maybe it'll be my fault if he fails the subject, right?

But hello, a woman's instinct is always right.

He just asked me a good question for me to reply to him and he is now hitting on me. Like dude, I don't have time for love shits and all. Everyone knows I'm just a normal student but they didn't know that I am handling a boy band full of headache.

I ordered food when it's almost seven in the evening. For the boys and for all of the staffs. Of course, using mommy's money. The food was on the list of our budget for the band. We're not cheap.

"Okay. Food's here. Come on, let's eat." anunsyo ko kaya naman napahinto na ang apat na lalake sa pag e-ensayo.

Someone flicked me in the back of my head and it was Keith who is staring right in my eyes.