Chapter 7

I was late yet again. Ano pa ba ang bago this school year? Naging kumportable lang ako naging late na ako sa klase. Mabuti nalang at late rin minsan ang mga prof namin pero kadalasan, minus points na.

I didn't have a time to check the boys a while ago. Pinaubaya ko na muna kay Mommy since alam niya naman nag-aaral pa ako at yung apat na yun ay hindi, maliban nalang kay Rocco.

"The eyebags tho!" sigaw ni Jash nang napansin niyang tulala ako habang recess namin.

"The busy life of a manager?" natatawang sabi ni Selene.

"Shh. Mamaya maaalala ulit nila 'yan."

The news about me being a child of the famous owner of that arena went down because of the news about the Villin's. Their family is used on popularity and media since they're just kids.

"Malapit na ang Christmas, may mga plano ba kayo?" tanong ni Jash habang umiinom ng softdrinks.

"Baka pupunta kami ng Greece, kayo ba?" sabi ni Selene na mukhang nagbibiro na ewan.

"Ahh, diyan lang sa tabi-tabi. J-k," Jash said. "Baka sa Norway, you know, to see the Northern Lights." she said in a much dreamy tone.

"Wow naman. Baka doon mo na mahanap forever mo, Jash!" biro ko.

"Ikaw? You're busy 'no." I heard Karaleen's voice behind me then she sat down beside me.

"Oh please. Sakit ng ulo lang ang binibigay sa akin nung mga unggoy na 'yon." reklamo ko sa kanya.

I knew she knew something more about me or maybe she know the background of each of the boys.

She's creepy to be honest.

Their money can buy anything luxurious bags, cars, high-technology gadgets, a mansion. Their money did not came from illegal things but they are creepy rich!

"Maybe because you love them?" she said, like almost a whisper.

I shivered on that.

Minsan nga lang ito mag salita, nananakot pa. Ano ba 'to? Multo? Google na maraming alam?

"Love them as a group, I mean." she said, loud enough for the two to hear.

The day ended up with us having a lot of paper works but I didn't mind it ans went to the company where the boys at. They are shooting a TV show right now.

I got pissed when it's started pouring hard. I don't like the rain. It's loud. It's making my head really clouded.

"Ma," tawag ko kay Mommy habang tinitingnan niya ang mga unggoy sa harap ng camera.

I roamed my eyes around the place and I don't see my twin brother or maybe he's at the dressing room?

"Your brother is not here." Mom said.

"Why?"

"He told me he's busy with their schoolworks." she shrugged.

I think that was his excuse for him not to participate in taking care of the band. He doesn't want this job and now I'm expecting the future days without him.

Edi wow niya.

My eyes wanted to close when it's already 8PM and their shooting isn't done yet. Buti nalang at dinala ko ang bag ko kaya naman nagawa ko ang mga assignments at ibang paperworks na kailangang ipasa ngayon week.

"Anak, you can go home first so that you can rest." Mom said to me as she noticed my tired eyes.

"I'll be at the condo, Ma."

"Why don't you go home? So that you can rest and eat properly. You're getting thinner each week." Mommy said and I just agreed to her.

I didn't said my goodbyes to the boys they're still busy so I didn't bother them anymore. I just looked at them and sighed.

Before I went back to our house, I asked the driver to go to the condominium since I have some school stuffs. He accompanied me up to my unit and after a couple of minutes, we're already heading home.

I texted some of the managers and stuff to take good care of the boys. Make sure they'll be home safe. I also told them what to do tomorrow since I'll not be going to be with them the whole month.

I'll be very busy in our school works and my friends are started to get angry at me since I'm busy with taking care of them.

For the whole month I didn't bother texting them. I'll be just a distraction to their schedules. For the whole month, I saw them getting a hang on the television or radio stations, performing some of their songs.

Start of our semestral break, I went to one of their sponsored shoot. The staffs are shocked to see me and they pretended to do something to keep them busy.

I can see Rocco looking at some of his photos while I can't see Rex and Rhys around. As for Keith, he's still in the middle of his photoshoot and he didn't seemed to notice my existence in this very room.

"Riri!" I heard Rocco exclaimed as his eyes roamed around the set and found me.

"Hi," I simply said to him and gave him a hug.

"A month! You didn't showed up." he exclaimed, sounded really upset.

I just giggled to that and said, "Busy with school works."

"Look who finally showed up." I heard Rex' voice, behind him is Rhys looking shocked as he's looking at me.

"Namayat ka!" Rhys explained.

"Wow. Thank you ha." I said sarcastically.

"Why didn't you called or texted us? Even Keith?" Rex asked, sounded really curious.

"I'm busy guys and so are you." I told them.

"We're not getting boring, aren't we?" I heard Keith's voice behind me.

Rhys acted as if I got caught doing something illegal, I just rolled my eyes at him and faced Keith.

Wow. He looked...

"Alam kong gwapo ako, dati pa. 'Di mo na kailangang ma-amaze." napakayabang niyang sinabi sa harap ko.

"Ew, no!" agad ko namang sagot sa sinabi niya at kunwari nadidirian.

"Grabe kung makapangdiri ah. Ganda ka?"

The five of us laughed because of that banter. Grabe. Iba pa rin ang saya kapag sila ang kasama ko. Masaya namang kasama yung mga babae kong kaibigan, pero iba ang saya kapag sila eh.

"Miss Nieva!" tawag sa akin ng kanilang photographer.

"Okay, I'll just go and talk to him. You guys go change and we're going to your next appoinment." sabi ko sa kanila bago nilapitan ang kanilang photographer.

Sinalubong niya ako ng yakap dahil magkakilala naman na kami, dati pa.

"As usual, you're gorgeous." he commented and looked at me head to foot.

"Thank you. So are you! Are you getting eyelash extensions or is that natural?" I tried to comment on his appearance since he wanted people to notice his beauty.

"Oh dear, this is natural! Ano ka ba." he said as he slightly slap me in my shoulder.

"Anyway, ang gwapo pa rin nilang apat ha. Hindi napapanis ang kagwapuhan nila."

I giggled on what he said about the boys. We talked for ten minutes for the future project that he wants for the band and I was so happy because they are gaining more and more sponsors.

And they definitely deserved this.