12

"Oh, my gosh." 

I pushed him away immediately as he loosened his hold on my waist. He looked away and bit his lower lip. I could see the instant regret in his eyes for kissing me. Kissing me! He kissed me! He suddenly kissed me, and I closed my damn eyes! 

"Oh my god," I whispered again, stepping away from him, holding my lower lip with my thumb. 

I looked at him, who was still leaning against the wall with his hands inside his pockets. He couldn't look at me now. He licked his lower lip and swallowed hard without saying anything. He looked like he was stopping himself from saying anything. 

"You.., You're really unbelievable!" I gasped dramatically before marching away from him so fast I bumped into Raylee on my way down the stairs. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" She held my arm in concern when she saw my face. "Do you want to go home na? Are you okay?" 

"Yes, I want to go home now, Raylee," mariing sabi ko.

She furrowed her brows in confusion, but she still nodded and went with me downstairs so we could find Michel. I was looking around consciously just to see if Clyden was following us. When we saw Michel and Elle, we bid our goodbyes before leaving the house. Good thing Raylee was already sober, so she drove for me. 

My mind was so clouded and confused the whole ride! I kept on touching my lips with wide eyes while looking outside the window. I knew Raylee was already getting weirded out because of my silence. Hindi naman ako ganito katahimik. 

Did he just kiss me? I mean, it wasn't my first kiss since I already dated a lot of guys before, but this was the only time I got so weirded out and confused! What was that kiss for? Gusto niya ba 'ko? Oh, my gosh. I couldn't stop thinking about it. The kiss replayed inside my head. It was more embarrassing that I even closed my eyes for him! 

"Seriously, are you okay?" Raylee asked for the fifth time since we left. "Did someone violate your personal space back there? Do you want me to turn the car around and give that man a smack?" 

"Have you ever been kissed by a man you're not even dating?" I asked her while looking in front. 

I saw how she glanced at me through my side with wide eyes before turning her attention back to the road. She suddenly made weird seal noises out of excitement. I looked at her with a soft glare just to make her stop screaming. 

"Oh, my gosh! Who the hell kissed you? Sabi mo magre-restroom ka lang tapos may hinahalikan ka na pala sa taas?!" She sounded so excited. "I mean, marami ngang gwapo sa birthday party na 'yon but, oh my gosh, who is the lucky guy?" 

"Raylee, I'm not happy! It will make things so awkward between us!" reklamo ko sa kanya. 

"Oh, so you know him as in you KNOW him? That's why you're so concerned about being awkward around him?" she asked again, and I nodded. "Well, he likes you, obviously. Why would he kiss you if he doesn't?"