33

"Let me get Avrielle so I can take her to my room." 

I went to Haze and carried Avrielle with me instead. The poor baby looked sleepy. Nagising siya nang kaunti pero nang makita ako, sinandal niya ulit ang ulo niya sa balikat ko. Clyden looked at us with a serious expression while Haze fixed the towel on Avrielle's back. 

I went inside my room and placed Avrielle on my bed, covering half of her body with the blanket and putting pillows on both sides. When I went back to the living room, Haze was already looking around my unit. Akala ko aalis na siya pero narito pa rin siya. I didn't want to be rude, so I asked him if he wanted anything. 

"Do you want water? Coffee?" I asked, fixing the living room. Naroon pa 'yong yoga mat ko at nakapause pa rin sa TV 'yong yoga video. 

"What are you guys doing?" Haze looked like he wanted to laugh when he looked at the television. 

"Oh, we're... We're doing yoga." It sounded so awkward when I said it! Napakamot ako sa ulo ko. 

Clyden was standing beside the television with his arms crossed over his chest. He surely wasn't pleased with Haze's presence in my unit, but the latter was enjoying it so much. He was smiling playfully while taking his coat off. 

"Wow, I love yoga. Why don't you continue with me?" Haze was obviously trying to tease both of us! 

He started loosening up his tie, taking it off his white dress shirt. He even rolled the sleeves up to his elbow and opened two buttons so he would feel more comfortable. Clyden looked at him before muttering something. Probably a curse. 

"I'm sorry, but it's so weird to do yoga with both of you." I crossed my arms over my chest and looked at them. These grown-ass men wanted to do yoga with me? Something was wrong right there. 

The fact that I even asked Clyden to do yoga was already awkward for me! I just wanted to save a face because of the message I sent last time! Hindi ko naman in-expect na ganito ang magiging outcome ng araw ko ngayon. 

"Aren't you busy, Doctor?" Haze raised a brow and turned to Clyden. "If not, then continue with your session. I really want to see Clyden doing some yoga poses here." 

"What now? Do you like me?" Clyden raised his brows. His facial expression looked bored. He was probably sick and tired of Haze's little games. 

"Bro..." Haze suddenly laughed, holding his stomach with one hand. Ang saya niya tuwing nakikita niyang napipikon si Clyden. "You didn't change at all, Cy." 

"How do you guys know each other?" Pinabalik-balik ko ang tingin ko sa kanila. 

"We went to the same high school," Clyden answered, rolling his eyes a bit. "Fucking asshole," he whispered, but I completely heard it. 

"Yeah, he was on a lower year level than me." Haze casually leaned his elbow on my shoulders while looking at Clyden. "I think I made fun of him a lot because he was a quiet kid."