35

"Maple! Hail! Hello, Solar!" 

My smile widened when the dogs came running to me as soon as I entered the house. Lumuhod ako sa sahig para mayakap ko sila. They went into my arms willingly, but Solar was too small, so I carried her with me. I kissed Hail and Maple's heads. Hail looked bigger! Like a wolf! His mask also made him look scary, but he was actually the contrary of it. He was so sweet. 

"Alis na 'ko." I looked up to see Colin. Magkausap sila ni Clyden sa pinto habang dala-dala ni Cy 'yong maleta ko. So he was staying here while Clyden was out.

"You can stay," Clyden told him, stopping by the door. 

"No, thanks." Colin glanced at me, so Clyden followed his gaze. I immediately stood up and gave him an awkward smile. I wasn't close with Clyden's younger brother, and I can't remember having a conversation with him before. He was so quiet. 

"Uh, take care," I told him before he could leave. 

He looked at me and gave me a small smile. "Thank you," he said before leaving the house, tapping Clyden's shoulder. 

I played with the dogs again while Clyden carried my luggage upstairs. Pagkababa niya, dumeretso na siya sa dirty kitchen at isang tawag niya lang, nagsitakbuhan na 'yong dogs papunta sa kanya. He opened the door for them so I followed to see what they will do. 

"Aso ka rin?" Clyden asked when he saw me peeking through the screen of the door. 

He placed water bowls on the floor and let the dogs drink bago naglapag ng beds sa floor where the dogs sleep. It was already midnight, so the dogs should be sleeping already. Inayos niya 'yon bago pumasok ulit sa loob, pushing me a little to the side. 

"Let them sleep," he told me before going to the kitchen. "Are you hungry? How was the flight?" 

Hungry? I suddenly remembered what happened earlier in the garage. My face heated as I looked away from him. I unconsciously touched my lower lip with my fingers while the kiss replayed inside my head over and over again. I wasn't expecting that! Not at all!

Ang tagal na since I last felt that kind of sensation inside me. The butterflies brought by a kiss. The pleasure and the thirst of wanting more, but of course, I couldn't say that to Clyden. He would probably think of me as a perv or whatever. 

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" he asked, a little concerned about my facial expression. 

Napatingin kaagad ako sa kanya at umiling. I didn't want him to think that I was thirsting over that one kiss he gave me! No, not at all! Actually, yes! Yes, but I didn't want him to know because it was embarrassing. 

How could he kiss me and act as if nothing happened?! He even tasted me! Good thing I ate a lollipop, so I probably tasted sweet! Look at him in front of me, acting so normal while I was flustered about what happened. It was just one kiss... Ano b'ang nangyayari sa 'kin? We kissed a lot before!