36

This chapter is R18.

"Everyone, get ready! I'm going to pick up Yanna in the lobby!" 

The girls did a final touch on the design of the suite I booked for tonight's bachelorette party. There were buckets of liquor, some gifts, crowns as party hats, and other adult things. We were all wearing a black fitted dresses, and there was a pair of lingerie for Yanna to wear, along with a see-through cover-up. 

Luna organized the program for today, Via handled the cake, and Kierra was the one who contacted people for this event. I looked at the design again before going to the lobby. I saw Yanna waiting in the lobby, wearing a casual dress. Wala siyang alam sa mangyayari ngayon. Akala niya magdi-dinner lang kami with the girls. 

"Let's go." Kinalabit ko siya at napalingon siya sa 'kin. I gave her a playful smirk. It was just funny how innocent her face looked. Wala siyang alam sa mangyayari sa kanya pagkaakyat. 

"Bakit ganyan suot mo? Nasaan sila?" she asked, looking behind me to check if I were with the girls. She probably left Avrielle with Hiro's mom since Hiro will also be having his bachelor's party tonight. Tinapat ko talaga para pareho silang masaya ngayong gabi. 

"They're upstairs. We're ordering room service. Tara na." 

She followed me from behind until we reached the elevator. I was so excited while looking at the floor number. Yanna was just asking me about Clyden while waiting, but I gave her short answers so the topic wouldn't be focused on me. This was her night! 

Pagkalabas ng elevator, lumingon ulit ako sa kanya at nilabas ang itim na blindfold. Napakunot ang noo niya at umatras. 

"Ano 'to, gago, kidnap?" She sounded so scared. 

I didn't say anything and just stepped forward so I could reach her eyes. I was wearing a creepy smile on my face, so she took a step backward too. Gulong-gulo na siya sa nangyayari at ayaw pang magpatali sa mata! 

"Come on! It's not like you're not used to being blindfolded!" I told her. 

"Bakit, si Hiro ka ba?!" Lumayo ulit siya. Para kaming tanga na naghahabulan sa labas ng elevator. "Ano muna'ng mayroon?!" 

"Can't you see? It's a surprise so you need to be blindfolded!" inis na sabi ko. She stared at me for a moment to see if she was going to trust me or not. In the end, pumayag na rin siyang takpan ko ang mata niya. 

I giggled and held her arm to drag her with me until we reached the suite. I opened the door and lightly pushed Yanna inside before closing the door behind me. The girls were panicking, and Luna was setting up the camera. 

"Seryoso, nasaan ako? Wala akong pera, ha!" Yanna yelled again. "Kung gusto n'yo ng ransom, si Hiro kontakin n'yo!" 

"Ang ingay naman ni mars," Luna whispered.