Someone

Jane. Jane Seymour, she's calm, kind, patient. She's good at seeing what people are feeling, she's good at being there for people, she had an amazing childhood and had everything she could of hoped, everything except someone to hold. Someone where she could say 'oh yeah their mine and I love them', someone to kiss and someone to take home to her family. Someone who could help her annoy her siblings, someone she could talk to and not have to worry about them judging her, someone to take care of when they're sick or sad.

Catherine. Catherine Parr. She's stressed, she's confused, but she's kind. She doesn't know how to be there for someone, she doesn't know how to share feelings, she tries but she can't. She didn't have much, but it was enough for her and her family. She wanted someone to be her fairy, her person, the person who understood that she needed time to express things, she wanted someone to look at her art or read her writing and say 'that makes sense' instead of 'jeez Cathy why do you write sad shit' she wanted someone to understand.

Catherine Parr and Jane Seymour, opposites in a way but each wanted someone to be there for them, they wanted their fairies, Jane wanted to love and Catherine wanted to be loved. Jane wanted someone to hold and Catherine wanted to be held. Jane wanted to be there for someone and Catherine wanted someone there for her.

Catherine Parr and Jane Seymour a match made in heaven. A match that their parents called Fairies.

Now, onto the meaning of 'fairies', well the meaning to the Parr and Seymour families. Fairy, to them it means the person you're destined to be with for the rest of your life, a soulmate if you will. Their parents had found their fairies and now they want to find theirs.

Hello, jdkslowld, I can't believe I'm writing a story and have to follow a storyline, EEEEEEEEEEEE. So here's this.

So uh ja or nein. Nfkskemalldprl. Byeeeeeeeee
-TORTULLLEEEEEEE🐢🐢🐢

I may or may have not written Catherine Seymour a couple times, hehe. Oopsie.