36. Thomas Is What? Wait, what about Cathy?

ALL YOU, AND I MEAN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU CAN THANK _s4ltFrogi FOR WHATS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!

TW: DEATHHHH, CAR ACCIDENT, SWEARINGGG

Hehe...

Cathy POV
1 DAY LATER

I grab my car keys and run out to the car. Mae was already at school and I was going to Jane, to tell her everything.

During car ride
I sing along to the music before seeing a car driving towards me really fast, "fuck" I mumble. I go to swerve to the left but then the car hit mine and everything went black.

20 minutes later
Jane POV
I smile and pick up Anne's stuffed animal before setting it on Anne's bed and that when my phone started to ring.
Unknown number

I answer it. "Hello?" I ask and I could here sniffling,

"This is Maud Green." They day and I smile,

"Hi Ms.Green." I say,

"Cathy was in a car accident." She says and I drop Kats stuffed animal,

"What hospital?" I ask and she tells me, I hang up and run downstairs quickly putting on shoes and I run to my car but not before getting a phone call from my mom. "Mom can I call you ba-"

"Thomas was in a car accident." Mom says and I sigh,

"So was Cathy. What hospital?" I ask and she tells me, "same on as Cathy. I'm heading there right now." I say and hang up, I start crying while I was driving.

At hospital
I see Mom with tears in her eyes and Ms.Green hugging her, "how are they?" I ask and Mom starts crying more.

"Th-Thomas didn't make it." Ms. Green says and I try not to cry.

"Wh-what about Cathy?" I ask and Ms. Green gives me a small smile.

"Sh-she has a broken arm, a-and had some cuts, and she's gonna need a new car. Oh and I think she hurt her ankle or something but other than that she's fine." Ms.Green says and I take in a breath of relief.

"Oh thank goodness." I mumble and doctors walk out,

"Family for Catherine Parr." One of them say and Ms.Green walks towards them and makes a come here motion to me so I walk over after hugging Mom.

"You're her family too Jane." She says and I smile slightly,

"Catherine woke up and she's asking for a Jane Seymour and her mom." The doctor says and we both nod,

"That's us." Her mom says and the doctor leads us to her room.

SO SHORT CHAPTER BUT I WANTED TO KILL THOMAS SO I DID!

Random Fact: you guys are gonna be happy with me next chapter : )

Byeeeeeeeee

-Tortule budddyyyyyyy🐢🐢🐢