62. The End

Today. Today is a very big day for I'm ending this. I'm very sad, like I'm actually crying.

Today I just give you lots and lots of stuff. Everything's gonna be in italics for a while. Haha I'm crying so much right now-

AnD i WoUlD wAlK tHrOuGh HeLl JuSt To FiNd AnOtHeR wAy- yes I'm listening to that song and it's not helping with the crying.

Janes POV
I laugh and chase Edward around the house trying to get him down for a nap. "Edward!" I exclaim and he stops, I pick him up and he laughs when I tickle him.

"N-no!" Edward exclaims and I stop and smile.

"It's time for a nap buddy." I say and he frowns, "I'll even tell you a story!" I exclaim and he smiles.

"Story!" He exclaims and I nod and walk into his room and sit in the rocking chair and hold him close to my chest and Cathy walks in. I tell him a story and he falls asleep against my chest and I smile at Cathy.

"Hey fairy." Cathy says and I smile and she pecks my lips.

"That's a new one," I say and stand up carefully and lay Edward down in his crib.

"Yeah. But it's very true." Cathy says and I nod,

"My fairy." I whisper and she nods,

"All yours." Cathy says and I smile and hug her.

Time skip
I smile as Anne dances with Millie in her wedding dress. "HEY MACARENA!" They both yell at the same time and I laugh,

"Mommy! Look! I got a bow tie! It's got Dino's on it!" Edward exclaims and I kiss his head and smile,

"Mom!" Anne yells and I stand up and walk over, "I request that you tell me the story of fireflies." Anne says and I smile,

"Well you have to ask the question." I say and she smiles,

"Why do fireflies glow?" She asks and I smile, Cathy hands me a microphone and I start talking.

"Because they're fairies in hiding. And you have one. One right in front of you, in front of your eyes and now forever in your arms." I say and Millie smiles and hugs Anne. "Forever in your sight forever in your life and forever with you," I say and Cathy hugs me. Millie kisses Anne and Mae runs over and hugs Anne, Kat runs over with Edward and they start dancing and everyone soon joins in and I smile as Cathy spins me around. (I shouldn't be crying this much yet here I am-)

Time skip
I giggle and give Mae a thumbs up and she nods. "Hey Allison!" Mae exclaims and Allison turns around and Mae gets on one knee holding a ring. "I love you! Will your marry me?" Mae asks and Allison nods,

"Course I will dumb dumb!" Allison exclaims and hugs Mae and I smile and look at Kat.

"Take notes for when you propose to Paisley." I say and Kat hits my shoulder and I look at Edward, "and when you find your fairy you better have this engraved in your brain." I say and he nods,

"Yes ma'am!" He exclaims and I laugh.

"Ready to plan another wedding?" Mae asks and I nod,

"Always!" I exclaim and Cathy gives me a small smile and takes my picture.

Again time skip
I smile and Anne holds their daughter in her arms. "Elizabeth," Anne whispers and I smile.

"Looks just like you Annie," Millie whispers and I smile.

"She's beautiful." Me and Cathy say at the same time and she grabs my hand. "First grandchild," I say and Cathy groans.

"I'm so old!" Cathy exclaims and I laugh.

More time skippy
Edward holds Elisabeths hand and Kat smiles and Paisley kisses her cheek and moves her hair out of her face. "Happy birthday love," Paisley says and Kat kisses her,

"Thank you." Kat says and Edward looks at her,

"Me and Elisabeth are engaged." Edward says and we all start screaming from excitement.

TIME SKIP
Cathy POV
I hold Janes hand and she looks at me. I cry and kiss her, "hey. It's okay. I'll be okay," Jane whispers and I shake my head.

"I need my Janey." I whisper and Jane looks at me,

"Remember when we were in high school? And you were always writing that thing, you never let me read it." She whispers and I smile sadly.

"Maybe fireflies aren't just fireflies. Maybe they're more. Maybe they are the one person for you, the one person to make you see the best in yourself, the person to make you smile everyday and the one who keeps you here. The one who keeps you with them because they love you and they want you." I whisper and Jane stops breathing and I let out a sob.

Time skippppp
Mae grips my hand and Elizabeth looks at me sadly and hugs me. Anne cries into Millies shoulder and Kat was biting her lip. "Don't go," Mae whispers and I squeeze her hand softly.

"It's okay. I get to be with my fairy again." I whisper and take one last breath.

(I'm crying so hard I'm hiccuping)

"C'mon Cathy!" Jane yells and I run to her and she laughs and takes my hands spinning me around in the dark with only the fireflies surrounding us. "A match made in heaven," Jane says and I smile.

"Fireflies are just fairies"

*sobs* I- I CANT PROCESS WHAT I JUST WROTE! IM CRYING SO MUCH! *curls up in blankets*

I loved writing this book. It was so much fun to write and read all the comments and laugh at them and never truly knowing where this was gonna go other than somewhere. I've never had so much fun writing anything. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who read this and stuck around until the end :)

*cries* I have a headache and I'm hiccuping and crying and it's not fun.

And if you liked dis book maybe go look at some of my other books which will now be getting updated more since I finished this.

Byeeeeeeeee

-Tortule budddyyyyyyy who loved writing this🐢🐢🐢