57. You're breaking up with me?

READ THE ENTIRE CHAPTER BEFORE YOU ATTACK ME!

Anne POV
Mom opens my door and she sighs. "Anne,"

"No."

"Annie," Millie says and I sit up. I rub my eyes and move my hair behind my ears then glare at her.

"I don't want her here." I say and Mom holds up her pointer finger to Millie who nods and Kat walks past and glares at her then walks downstairs. Mom walks over to me and grabs my hands and sits down on my bed,

"Talk to her." Mom whispers and I shake my head, "you're gonna regret it if you don't." Mom says and I look at her,

"How would you know?" I ask and Mom looks at me,

"I broke up with Mama in high school. I regretted not letting her talk to me when Mae and Kat met in kindergarten. I regretted everything bad I had ever said to her and everything that I had done not trying to fix it. I need you to talk to your fairy-"

"She's not my fairy." I say and Mom puts her hand on her stomach,

"That's what I said about Mama. And y'know what you told me?" Mom asks and I shake my head,

"I barley remember what I ate for breakfast yesterday."

"I told Kat 'you never want to leave them alone, they're the only thing you ever think about and you can never stop smiling when you're around them, and you get this feeling to protect them and just love them. And, you get a shimmer in your eyes and you blush whenever you think about them.' You've been doing that since you were seven. Seven years old Anne. You've loved her since you were seven." I say and Anne sighs.

"Well I don't love her anymore."

Millie POV
*heart breaks*

Anne POV
Mom looks at me, she takes my hands and puts them on her stomach and Beanbob kicks. "Does Anne love Millie? Kick twice is she does once if she doesn't." Mom says and I look at her confused and beanbob kicks twice. "Okay you still love her and me and beanbob know you do now go talk to Millie before I start crying." Mom says and I groan and stand up and walk towards Millie. I grab her hands and pull her into what's gonna be beanbobs room.

"Explain yourself O'Connell. I don't want to listen but I'm going too so spill." I say and shut the door.

"I-I was walking out of gym a-and he pushed me up against the locker and he kissed me. H-he said to kiss back and I obviously said no but then he kissed me and you walked by and I wasn't kissing him I was trying to p-push him away wh-which is why my hands w-were on his chest. A-and I'm sorry that I kissed back but I thought that if I did kiss back that he would leave me alone!" Millie says really fast and I look at her then sigh.

"That doesn't fix that you kissed back," I say and she starts crying.

"I-I-I'm sorry just please don't break up with me because I now that if you did that I wouldn't be able to-to function." She says and I stay quiet and look at my feet. "You're gonna break up with me?" She asks and I look at her,

"I-"

*attempts to evil laugh but fails* I'm evil, CLIFFHANGER GUYS-

But don't worry, everything with them is going to be- oh haha you thought I was gonna spoil didn't you? WeLl YoUrE wRoNg

Random Fact: I'm gonna be dead for writing araleyn angst-

Byeeeeeeeee

-Tortule budddyyyyyyy🐢🐢🐢