59. You have to name him Edward

I'm DoInG a FoUr MoNtH tImEsKiP nExT cHaPtEr-

But for now-

2 day time skip
Jane POV
I wake up to everyone staring at me and I look at them confused. "Hi?" I say my voice groggy and Cathy hugs me,

"You were sleeping and it's almost noon-"

"WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE ME UP?"

"Because you need sleep especially because beanbob only likes to kick you at night." Cathy says and I nod my head.

"I'm gonna go make food." Anne says and Mae and Kat follow her out, Cathy smiles and moves my shirt up and I roll over.

"Hey!" Cathy exclaims and pouts, "that's not nice." Cathy says and I giggle and beanbob kicks, "let me seeeeee!" Cathy whines and I roll over, she smiles and kisses my stomach. "Thank you," she says and I giggle. She pecks my lips and I smile.

"Babyyyyyyy," I say and she nods. "Today we found out if we get 5 dollars from Maeeee," I say and she smiles.

"So Edward knows," Cathy says and I nod and sit up. "Okay," Cathy says and I smile.

2 hours later
I smile and Cathy holds my hand. Edward hands me the ballon. Kat runs over with Mae and Anne. "On three you three pop the ballon. Okay?" Cathy asks and they nod and take the pins.

"Staby staby." Anne says and I giggle,

"One. Two."

"Three!" They all yell and pop the ballon, blue. Mae squeals and looks at me.

"I get 35 dollars!" Mae yells and Kat smiles,

"JANE!" Edward yells and I groan, "you have to name him Edward!" He shouts and I shake my head,

"No."

"The family name!"

"Okay Joey." I say and he groans, I look over at Cathy who had tears on her eyes. "Hey what's wrong?" I ask and she kisses my stomach.

"Hi beanbob," she whispers and she looks at me and hugs me. "I love you," she whispers and I smile.

"I love you too," I say and I hear the clicking of a camera and I ignore it and Cathy kisses me.

Yeah this is short- but it's okay because next chapter you get some Mallison and Millie and Anne floof :)

Random Fact: I listening to dear Evan Hansen

Byeeeeeeeee

-Tortule budddyyyyyyy🐢🐢🐢