•Coup D'état•

🔮Crystal🔮

"Crystal? Crystal!" I open my eyes and jolt upright. "Where am I?" I look around only to relax when I see Wyatt. "Relax, you're home."

"Oh, thank god it's you!" I wrap my arms around him and hear him chuckle in amusement. "What's wrong?" I pull away and he pulls strands of hair behind my ear. "I had this horrible dream that I was kidnapped by Cade and Cordelia."

"Really? That sounds awful." I sigh and look around my room. "I guess that punch was spiked with more alcohol than I thought. What happened after the party?"

"Well, your aunt called me and said you came home and just passed out on the couch. So, I came over and brought you up here. I wanted to make sure you were alright after that business with your dad."

"Ugh, don't call him that."

"Is that why you said your relationship with him was complicated?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I'm here now. I just need you to do one thing."

"What's that?"

"Wake up." I stare at him in confusion. "What do you mean Wyatt? I am awake."

"Wake up!" He grabs me by the shoulders and it actually hurt. "Ow! Wyatt!"

"WAKE UP!" I jerk awake and scream in pain as a burning sensation fills my face. "Finally, Sleeping Beauty's awake." I wipe at my face and cry out as it causes my palms to burn as well. Once my vision comes back I see a silvery liquid on my hand. I glare up at Cade as he shakes a small can at me.

"Did you like the wake-up call? Yeah, can of mace. Only the mace is pure liquid silver with a little wolfsbane mixed in."

"Wolfsbane?" I ask not aware that it was one of the things that could hurt me. "Also known as Blue Monkshood. Stings like hell don't it?" I look around and realize I'm in a small cage. I'm curled up on the floor, my knees almost touching my chest.

"Cade, let me out of here!" I shout slamming my hand against the bars. He holds up the can and presses down on the button. The liquid hit my neck and I cry out in pain. "Now, I don't want none of that. Don't need the headache. Will you be good?" I stay silent for a minute and he smiles lowering the can of silver and wolfsbane.

"What do you want with me?" His smile turns into a grin. "Ah, yes I wanted to take this time to reveal my master plan." I roll my eyes as I use the fabric of my shirt to wipe away the stinging liquid from my skin. "Nice bra." I quickly pull my shirt back down, ignoring the burning sensation taking residence on my neck. "Drop dead."

"You really want to know why I went through the trouble to kidnap you?"

"I'm leaning towards boredom," I say sarcastically but he doesn't lose the grin. "I like you, but no. The reason I took you is that Caleb seems to be sweet on you and I really don't think he should be the one in charge anymore. So, he steps down or I bathe the forest floor in your blood." My eyes widen as his darken and I could tell he was serious.

Suddenly the creepy tension is shattered by the sound of a phone ringing. I recognize my ringtone and narrow my eyes at him. "Hmm, I wonder who that could be? Maybe your boyfriend? Which one though? Caleb or Wyatt?"

"Stop it!" I growl and he laughs standing up and pulling my phone out of his pocket. I watch him walk away as he answers. Even though he disappears from sight I could still hear him. "Crystal's phone who may I ask is calling?" I growl lowly and look around to see if I could find a way to escape.

"Crystal!" I turn and see Connor slinking towards me. "Connor!"

"He's got most of us in the other cavern. We had to do what he said or else he threatened to hurt you."