•Don't Trip It•

🔮Crystal🔮

"Crystal, wake up sweetheart." I open my eyes and see Aunt Robin above me. She puts a finger to her lips and I sit up, looking over to see Wyatt fast asleep. "Um, I'm not going to question this but next time put on some shorts. Okay?" I look down at my panties and immediately cover them, blocking them from her view.

"Yeah, okay, bye," I say and she nods before leaving my room. I get up and close the door behind her. I sigh and lean against the door. I turn back to the still sleeping Wyatt, half his face buried into one of my pillows. I smile and walk over, crawling back onto the bed, looking down at him lovingly.

"Wyatt?" I whisper into his ear and he doesn't move. "Time to wake up." I press a kiss to his cheek and he stirs slightly but doesn't open his eyes. I roll my eyes and laugh lightly. "Come on, my alpha male. Wake up," I say into his ear before gently nipping at the skin of his earlobe.

I pull back and see his eyes open looking up into mine. "Mornin!" I smile down at him as his brown eyes glow almost golden in the morning light. "Morning, Crystal. Thanks for the wake-up call. I don't remember asking for one." I nuzzle his cheek lovingly with my own as I chuckle. "You wouldn't wake up any other way."

He nods and stretches yawning quietly. "Come on, let's go." I move to get up only to squeak in alarm as he pulls me back down beside him, holding me against him with his arms. "No, let's stay in for a little while longer," he says pressing a kiss to my jaw. "No, you promised you'd run with me."

He kisses me again only this time it's on my neck. A small wave of pleasure runs through my entire body. His scent is intoxicating when he's so close. "Wyatt," I attempt only for him to nip gently at my skin with his sharp canines and it causes my breathing to hitch and him to smirk. "I think I found your spot, little pup," he whispers into my ear and I roll my eyes.

He presses more kisses to my neck, nipping and sending electricity through my body. "Maybe we could stay in for a few minutes," I say as I crane my neck to look at him. He smiles widely, flashing his fangs, and finally presses his lips against mine. He releases his hold on my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

My keen ears pick up on the sound of my dad's boots coming up the stairs. Wyatt pulls away and I could tell he heard it too. "That's your dad coming up the stairs isn't it?" I nod and roll out of bed, running over to my dresser. I dig through them until I find a pair of jean shorts.

I shove my legs into the leg holes and quickly pull them up. I pull up the zipper as his steps stop in front of my door. I button them as he knocks. "Just a sec. Get out of the bed, Wyatt!"

"We didn't do anything," he hisses as he gets up. "I don't think he cares if we did anything or not. He can't see you lounging in my bed! Do I need to remind you that he has guns?"

"No, you don't." My dad knocks again as Wyatt takes residence at the edge of my bed. I go over and open the door, smiling up at him. "Hey, dad. How can I help you?" He looks over my shoulder and sees Wyatt. "Did he sleep here?"

"Um, no, he said he'd go running with me this morning so he came over from the wolf den."

"Hey," Wyatt says and I can hear the awkwardness in his voice. He stares at Wyatt for a minute and then looks back at me. "After your run come meet me near the falls okay. Don't be late for training."

"Yes, sir," I say with a small smile and he returns it before nodding over my shoulder. "Wyatt." He turns and heads down the stairs and I sigh in relief. "Well, that wasn't awkward at all. And what did he mean by training?"

"He's teaching me a few things. That's all."

"You mean like how to be a hunter?"

"No, how to defend myself. If I'm the Great Alpha how come it was so easy for Cordelia and Cade to kidnap me?" I ask hanging my head. "Hey, they took you by surprise that's not your fault. Even your dad would have had a hell of a time fighting them off. And don't forget you took a chunk out of one of them."