•Forgive And Forget•

🐾Wyatt🐾

I dodge as one of the pups tries to tackle me. It's been a few days since Alec and Caleb basically announced that they're dating. I'm not going to lie it's a bit weird. I'm happy for both of them of course and I hope they'll be very happy together. It's just weird seeing the uptight werepanther become a blushing mess whenever he's with Alec and they're being all lovey dovey.

The upside is that it's amusing to see him get so embarrassed. I laugh as William pushes himself off the ground, dusting the dirt off his clothing. I'm teaching him a few things about fighting and it may seem unorthodox given the fact that he's only ten, but I don't see the harm in showing him some moves.

"C'mon, is that all you got?" He exhales and shakes his head. "Then let's go." He lunges at me and I bat him away like a cat playing with yarn. I watch him hit the ground and gaze at him in concern. I try to be as careful as possible but things can happen. "You okay?"

"Timeout," he says and I smile as he sits up. "Well, give up?"

"Not a chance."

"Exactly. You haven't got a chance."

"Oh, yeah? Try it again, and I'll knock your fur off."

"Listen to you. If talk were left hook, you'd be Alpha." We share a laugh and that's when I hear someone clear their throat. I look up and see Crystal with crossed arms and a stern expression on her face. "So, Willa tells me you're teaching pups to fight?" I glance over at Willa who's leaning against the wall of the cave entrance.

She shrugs and the look on her face said she was only half sorry. Crystal has spent a lot of time with these pups and I could see they were forming a strong bond with her. Which means that her protective instincts over them have become stronger. "I'm only teaching them a few things."

"Chill, Crystal," William says and she looks down at him. "Don't tell me to chill. What if you got hurt? You two have no idea how..."

"How a she-wolf feels," we both say and share another laugh. "Laugh it up, but don't come crying to me when you get hurt." She turns and walks back into the den. "I think you're in the doghouse, Wyatt," Will says and I look down at him. "Oh, you think so?" I ask tickling his sides mercilessly and he giggles uncontrollably.

"Alright, stop!" he begs and I release him. "I have my ways of getting back on her good side."

"How?" I smile and stand up following after her. She hears me and glances over her shoulder at me.

“Everything you are.
And everything I am.
We're together like the Earth and flowers understand.”

“We're all in tune,” Whitney sings scampering up to her and Crystal turns away only for me to be in front of her. She rolls her eyes, walking away and I follow after her.

“Each and everyday.
How could we be happy with that look upon your face?
Cause you know that I am yours
And you are mine
And you don't have to stay so angry
To forgive and to forget is what it takes
And that's what makes a family.”

“Ooh-eeh, Ooh-eeh, Ooh-eeh, to forgive
Ooh-eeh, Ooh-eeh, Ooh-eeh, to forgive.” The pack sings along with smiles of amusement as she gazes at them. She shakes her and continues to walk away.

“I see that you wanna do this your way
You should know I'm gonna chase you all day
For you know I can't go on without you,” I sing and she turns around and I push Will forward who gives her his best and cutest smile.

“Give us a smile, you know I love you
Cause you know that I am yours
And you are mine
And you don't have to stay so angry
To forgive and to forget is what it takes
And that's what makes a family.” She presses a finger to my lips and I give her a smile.