•What I Feel For You•

✴️Caleb✴️

I look from Alec to Ally wondering why I didn't see the resemblance before. "Don't talk about dad to me, Alec. You know that's not why I'm here."

"Then why are you here?" I ask with a glare and she glances at me. "I'm here to take him home. By force if necessary."

"I'm not going home, Ally," Alec says and I glance over at him, seeing the serious look in his eyes. "Alec," she says warningly and he shakes his head. "I don't care what Mom thinks about me anymore. I'm done with it. All of it."

"And we won't let you take him. Not if he doesn't want to go with you," Crystal says stepping up beside us and Wyatt follows. "Alec is under the protection of the Seabrook pack."

"And my clan," I say and she looks at all of us before sighing. "Fine."

"Fine?" Alec asks in confusion, obviously he was expecting her to put up a bigger fight than that. "Yeah. I can't fight you and them. If you're willing to throw it all away for these... creatures then I know there's nothing I can do to change your mind."

"Creatures?" Crystal asks clearly insulted. Ally smiles as if she didn't do anything wrong. I know it's Alec's sister but I also know she's going to be trouble for me and my family. "Ally, be nice." She glares at him before slipping her arm through her bow.

"Okay, I'm tired and I'd really like to leave. So, are you planning on going all Robin Hood on us again or are we going to be allies?" Crystal asks the markswoman who stares at her. "Um, I'll only be staying for a little while. I won't hurt you unless you give me a reason to," she says and I listen to the steady beat of her heart.

"At least she's honest."

"Where's she going to be staying?"

"Definitely not with us," I say glaring at her and she returns it. "Like I would!"

"Ally. Stop."

"I see how it is," she says and Crystal sighs. "She can stay at Aunt Robin's."

"What?!" Wyatt exclaims and she looks up at him. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah. What can she do in a house of hunters and werewolves?"

"She has a point," I say and he runs his hands through his hair. "Doesn't mean I have to like it."

"And I don't expect you to. But we have the room. Is that alright with you, Ally?"

"Sure."

"Good. Come on then," she says gesturing for the younger Harris to follow her. I start following after them, keeping my hand entwined with Alec's. A strange scent enters my nose and it takes a second for me to realize it's coming from Alec. I look over at him and see him gazing at his sister.

"What's wrong with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You reek of anxiety. What's going on?"

"Nothing. I'm just... I'm worried about what's going to happen now that she's here."

"What do you thinks going to happen?" He shakes his head and rubs the back of his neck. "Never mind. I'm probably just being paranoid." I furrow my brow and let the matter drop but I can't help noticing the waves of worry and something else coming from him.

It's an emotion that I can't quite pin down yet. There must be a reason why he didn't want to tell me it was his sister who did this to him. Maybe he was worried we'd hurt her, but if that were true why wouldn't he just come out and tell us? I shake my head and focus on walking.