4. Treat

"Don't worry, it's my night duty. So when he wakes up in 2-3 hrs, I will still be here. You can confirm it with him and if not kill me" she said.

Everyone was baffled at her serious comment which almost sounded as if she was joking about her own life.

Before they could try to make her understand the seriousness of their business, a nurse came running, informing that another patient is here.

She bowed a little bit and ran with that nurse and within few seconds, she was nowhere in sight.

************************************************************
After a few hours,
************************************************************

"The patient is awake now" the nurse which RM threatened said while bowing. She ran away immediately.

Rachel appointed her to take care of them regarding formalities as she wanted her to gain confidence for future. It may seem punishment to that nurse but it was nothing but good for her.

All the boys entered the private VIP room in which Jk was staying.

"You okay there bro?" D asked

"You are back from Russia already?" Jk asked while sitting with the support of SK.

"Yeah, no more female children dealings. Warning is given. Now if they still pursue that, their existence will be removed from all the records" D answered while giving some water to him from the side table.

"How many pair of sockets?" Jk asked while raising his eyebrow

"6 guards are outside his villa and 7 around his each base being undercover, are keeping an eye on him and his business" D said

"About today, I want these mother fucking bastards dead by tomorrow night and yes, capture their representative and look him in my villa's basement" Jk commanded while glaring at everybody and poking his inner cheeks.

"Already on it, in fact our men should have their leader by now" JM said while smirking.

"JK, about that doctor—" RM started questioning.

"Ah right, yes I gave her permission to give me those painkillers" Jk explained before RM could question him completely.

"You kidding me? How could you trust her?" Hobi asked angrily.

Jk looked around the whole room and then smirked while raising his one eyebrow then turned to JM.

"Have your tools" Jk asked and JM smiled just by understanding his expression and nodded. He took out his laptop from his backpack which was hung upon his shoulders.

He put his fingerprints on the laptop panel, gaining access and hacked the hospital cameras.

"Open the OT's camera panel" Jk said while cracking his neck a bit from all the stiffness he was feeling.

JM opened the screen and faced it towards everyone. He himself stood with them and watched everything that happened in the OT.

"So what she said was true I guess" SK shrugged his broad shoulders.

"So no killing her" RM stated while Jk looked at him with 'wtf' look.

RM motioned JM to play the corridor's camera where she boldly said to 'kill her' if she lies.

Jk looked at it and smirked again. Guys looked at each other and then to Jk. They were surprised by the action of a 'doctor' but somehow impressed as well.