12. Angel

"C'mon shortie, you need to get used to this." D groaned while everybody got seated. As usual Rachel on Jk's lap, her back was facing him while his muscular arms were safely around her arms as the seat belt was only sufficient for one person.

"Excuse me? I am not being his Queen. Gosh even saying that makes me cringe" Rachel said while showing her cringing hands.

"And you are my best friend for godsake, how can you even ask me to do this" Rachel asked in disbelief

"Exactly, I am your best friend, would I want something bad for you?

Would I push towards something bad?

Okay, answer me some things,

Did he treat you with disrespect?" He asked

"Um...no?" Rachel answered

"If he did, I would have argued.

Plus I know this kiddo since 7 years okay?

He is...a good guy beneath.

I promise he won't touch you without your permission. He has other girls to satisfy his needs.

Ok wait, that really didn't sound any good like it did in my head.

Fuck whatever.

See Rachel, just sign the documents. We...need it okay?" D sighed

"Why? And why me?" She asked but this time turning her face towards Jk while her body was still firmly in his grip, her back facing his hard chest, looking at Jk right in his doe eyes.

Jk explained her the reasons and situations.

"But I am doctor" she said

No one said anything to that. Because they couldn't let her go back being a doctor...yet. But they also can't tell her this as she may reject the offer completely. And they really didn't wanna use any other means on her specially when she is so dear to D.

And knowing D in anger, he could literally blast everyone in the plane with his bombs as he was the bomb specialist.

Things were just getting tangled more and more, making it complicated as hell.

Rachel was now peacefully sleeping at Jk's lap. Both of her legs were at the one side of his thighs, her small hands hiding under the paws of the hoodie were wrapped around Jk's waist loosely, basically resting on his sides, while her head rested on his chest. Jk's heart was beating against her head in a rhythmic manner.

He took her hands softly, making sure that she didn't wake up, he folded the extra length of the hoodie, which revealed her small hands but long fingers. He then softly placed the hands where they were, but this timely more comfortably around his waist.

He didn't feel nervous or butterflies in his stomach but a calm wave. A calm wave which was freaking him out, as he never felt so in peace, even before he started all this.

He tucked a lock of hair behind her ear with two of his long fingers, unknowingly letting out a small smile which displayed his dimple partially.

D who was sitting in front of them, did feel a pit of jealousy but he knew that everyone needed both of them to be together. Doesn't matter if love is there or not. But it would be like a cherry on the top if this couple falls in cliché love and produce an heir faster. It would calm down the whole kingdom of his young King. He has seen his King struggling to reach where he is right now, only because he wanted the power to stop some extreme dirty bad things.

And as he knows Rachel really well, he knew that Jk really chose a suitable and perfect person to be their Queen. The wait was worth it. But he also couldn't deny that he couldn't move on from her ever. He is ready to spend his whole life alone if the one sharing his life isn't his Rachel.

"You like her Jeol don't you?" D asked while smirking seeing him smiling.

"Maybe.

But it's too early and I definitely don't love her" Jk said while caressing her cheeks with the back of his two fingers.

"...yet. Trust me Joel, you will and that too soon. And your actions are quite evident for it.

Experienced bro" D said while getting up and going to Hobi as he motioned him to come and discuss some matters with him.

Jk somewhere knew what his older one said was right. If this girl can make a guy like Dan August whipped for her, she can pretty much have any guy she desires. And to be honest, Jk wanted her to desire him.

Just the thought of having this girl beside him his whole life and his children's room beside their bedroom made him smile like an idiot. But only if she could say yes to him and be his, at least officially.

His morals weren't working at one point and that was that he didn't feel guilty for forcing her to do this, forcing her to be his side. Because he knew that the other way around, it wasn't bound to happen. They weren't bound to happen after all a doctor and a gangster? Not a common and fortunate combo, is it?

One kills and one saves, may be they were meant to be together? Like ying yang? As if they both balance each other out in broad spectrum. May one's sins and one's blessing would neutralise each other and being nothing but peace and love?

They soon reached their destination and sat in the car which drove back to one of their hotels. Rachel was still sleeping in Jk's arms like an infant and he didn't mind at all carrying her around like a baby.

He laid Rachel on his bed and kissed her forehead. The feeling he felt just because of that soft touch he did to her, made him full. This weird sensation wasn't something he was used to. He couldn't deny that he didn't found her attractive when he first saw her, when he saw her doing her craft on his chest, when he saw her fighting like a pro, when he saw her being the jolly one amongst her juniors, when he saw her rapping and drumming, when he saw that she didn't judge him and treated him equally like the other patients and neither was she afraid of him, when he saw that she saw what was the underlying reasons behind his actions which other failed to do so, every action, every movement of her's mesmerised him, intrigued him.

It was safe to say that he wasn't attracted to her by her beautiful and endearing body features at first sight or every time, it was her personality which made her different from all the other beauties in the world which he may have in one snap of finger. Her sexy body came late into picture which was just like icing on the cake.

It wasn't love but it sure was starting of something different, something new. Maybe she could be his safe heaven which he knew he would not get after death as he was obviously going to hell to greet his late enemies and filthy sinisters.

One of the reasons he call her Angel. She was like an Angel to him which he never saw. But he met demons too which were residing beneath the human form. So why can't an Angel reside in a human form?

There was one thing for sure.

She was his Angel to begin with.

__________________________________________________
A/N: I don't question any profession or country. It's just an imagine of mine and total work of fiction.
Any similarity is just a pure coincidence.

Thank you, I hope you all are enjoying
This was the end of season 1🥺

Kindly give feedbacks, it helps to improve and have motivation.