42. Gut feeling

"Yeonjun...Yeonjun..." Rachel kept thinking about the name but it didn't make any sense that how in world did he know her brother.

"JM...where is Yeonjun from?" She asked JM to which he typed on database and took out the whole history of Yeonjun

"South Korea, Seoul" JM replied and it took her some minutes to realise

"Has he completed his military service?" Rachel asked, totally dreading the answer to it

"Fuck...he has" and it was then when Rachel's eyes widen and gasped.

"Ok Angel? I really need the elaboration now, all of it. I am not known as to be patient man" JK growled due to the frustration of being in shadows for too long which was actually only two hours.

"My brother was once located there for some mission along with them. He was gone for almost five months there. I was just 21 then. Just before the mission of Carlos I guess. I don't know much about it due to all the confidential shits but my brother always told me atleast about his location before going.

He even once called me from there to let me know that he was safe and sound and returning to home in few days. He was happy about the culture there, he really enjoyed and told excitedly how he made new friends. I don't remember clearly but I think he did say 'Yeonjun's' name.

And this is too much coincidence to ignore. Fuck fuck fuck...what the fuck is even happening.

I am so sorry Jk, I swear I didn't know this.

Oh my god, he has come to take you down isn't he?

No he can't, I don't think he has any proof...I-" Jk shushed her and hugged her while motioning JM to gather everyone in the room.

JM ran and called all the other five boys and explained them the situation, making their eyes wide and look at Rachel who was already feeling guilty.

"Rach, just so you know...we are not blaming you" V spoke and everyone agreed to it. In fact they were stunned that Rachel was actually going against his brother indirectly and was ready to protect them.

"RM, what is your theory" Jk asked to the brains of the group who was leaning his elbows on his knees and rubbing his face with his palms in frustration.

He didn't respond, instead he grasped his hair locks between his long fingers and looked down with his eyes closed in same posture. Trying to analyse the whole situation and everyone knew that so they didn't make even breathing sound. Everyone knew how angry RM becomes when he is frustrated and thinking.

Even JK was always low-scared of him because of his rare temperament of lashing out. But when he does, he could literally bring hell to earth like a devil, won't even hesitate to kill someone with his bare hands.

Then RM looked up towards Rachel and furrowed his eyebrows. He stood up and took long strides towards but rather in slow motion. Just like a predator.

"Honey, how it occured to you to do search on him?" RM asked in low voice, trying his hardest not to scare her with his aura.

Rachel understoood his intentions and stood straight without anything to afraid of.

"Well...I don't know. Since I talked to him phone, he wanted to come to my house but for some reason I didn't want him to. Call it a gut feeling or whatever.

Then when we met...I could see some fear in his eyes but it resided as soon as he saw me. I ignored it because I was just so...happy to see him you know.

But then he was...too much eager to meet Jk, too much pressuring me. He wanted to know how I was and how was he.

It seemed weird,

Ugh...how do I explain....

See, when you meet your sister or brother or your parents...you usually how that person is, how is their life going on...or express how much they miss them and do catching up, not directly coming onto the question of such sensitive topic.

Also he looked so mad at me about getting married but as much as I remember from my high school life, he would always be so thrilled and excited even about thinking how he would love to meet my husband and beat the shit out of him if he hurts me...

And today...the way his jaws clenched...I think he forgot that I am his sister for lordsake. It was as if he assumed that Jk would have forced me or must be ill-treating me" Rachel sighed and took a deep shaking breath...trying to calm herself down from breaking down in front of everyone.

RM poked his inner cheek and cocked his one eyebrow.

"I think JM is right, he didn't come from government side.

He is here to free Rachel...

And what I think is Rach...he had been keeping tracks on you for past few months...since he is out of coma.

He obviously cannot return to his base as he was for long off the grid and anyone over there would take him as traitor or mole. They could even claim that he is the one who was responsible for the death of his teammates.

So what I think is...that's the reason he didn't approach you sooner. But as he saw you getting in claws of us...he couldn't care less about him getting caught. In his eyes...he is protecting you from a ruthless mafia.

He must be thinking that you are not speaking ill about King because you are afraid of him.

Wait...

Fuck....

Your scar on head. Damn it...he must be more sure of it now.

We cannot let this slide. Specially when his mole is with her in the hospital. He must have told your brother Rach...about us coming at your hospital as patients, then later you got vanished. It doesn't have taken both of them to join two and two" RM explained.

The atmosphere thickened by every words of his theory. Jk looked down, he couldn't help but feel ashamed.

He never disagreed with Rachel's brother. In his eyes, what Rayn was trying to do wasn't wrong at all. He understood that he didn't mean them much harm but only worry for his sister.

Earlier he wanted to save his sister from military and public who respected her so much and only if they ever called her the "sister of traitor", it would have killed the siblings. They both were doing extreme service for the country like no one else could.

For her, he parted himself from het, for her safety, for her respectable image amongst the society. He loved her that much.

And now more of that, he wanted to protect his sister from the Kingpin of mafia. The most dangerous and Lethal of all the ones.

"I am NOT leaving JK at any cost..." She looked at Jk who's head shot up at her words. He was afraid that she would leave her for her brother but when he heard that she won't leave him. He wanted to hug the shit out of her. He wanted to shower her with kisses all over her face.

"...even if I have to fight against him. I just...hope he understands that I..." Rachel bit her lips, in attempt to not let her confession slip.

"...that I love here" Rachel said. There was only difference of 'ere' instead of 'im'. But the sentence wasn't lie either. She loved how people were welcoming to her.

"Does he know I am...alive?" D asked and Rachel looked at him, realising that yes there was one more person...Suga.

_______________________________________________

A/N: I don't question any profession or country. It's just an imagine of mine and total work of fiction.
Any similarity is just a pure coincidence.

Thank you for reading
Kindly, vote and comment your feedbacks, it helps to improve and have motivation.