25. Rein

"You dare show your claws?

You are no normal woman, we shouldn't have been lenient with you. No wonder he was spending time with you. You are his new sex toy huh?

But I think you are most useful than that. You killed my right hand man with no remorse huh? You fight good for a woman.

Okay guess what, if you take down every men in this room and reach me, I will let you and all these people live otherwise you are dead.

Fair huh?" Carlos offered, making Rachel's eyes finally leaving the ground and look at his disgusting smirk.

"Yes" that was the first word she ever said since she came here.

But there was someone in the room, who knew that voice very well, who could never forget the voice of his first love. Whom he loved with all his might and still does.

"Rein" Carlos's son said, gaining Rachel's attention in an instant.

"St-ephan" Rachel whispered. Stephan ran and hugged her like his life depended on that hug. But the wasn't reciprocated by Rachel. She was in shock.

"Dad, what the fuck did you do with her?" Stephan asked angrily.

"You know her?" Carlos asked with shock quite evident in his eyes.

"Of course I know my first love. And how dare you put hands on her. I will not let that shipment happen now. You say goodbye to your money" Stephan growled.

"I called you here to marry her and you will go this further for her? You dare fuck up my business for this woman? Huh?
Fine then, I don't need a son like you" Carlos raised gun at his son and was about to pull the trigger when Rachel kicked the gun out of his hand.

"Now the deal is deal Mr. If I defeat everyone in this room and reach you, you will let all the innocent people in this room live. Right? Then let's not break rules shall we.
Now, to be fair, we will fight bare hand, unless your goons aren't some scaredy cats" Rachel smirked. She knew how to punch the ego of any guy and she did.

"Fine, you won't be able to live anyway. Such a slut" Carlos huffed and motioned everyone to come at her.

Rachel pushed Stephan at the side and punch one of the guys in his gut. One punch was about to land on her when she stopped it in mid-way and held that hand twisting it at his back, later breaking his neck. Four guys caught her and started hitting her at her face and her stomach but then she dodged a punch which landed on the other guy who was holding her, causing him to jerk back and grip around Rachel loosened. With that chance, she took a leap in air with help of one guy's shoulder and kicked another guy by her legs.

More and more guys started attacking her but she took down all of them.

She was on the ground crouching in front of a guy, punching him again and again on the face, breaking his jaw. When a guy tried to stop her she stood up and hit his nose with the back of his head, making his nose bleed and her head throb due to the pain but she didn't care at that moment. She wanted those people out, she wanted Stephan to be safe, she wanted to be free.

Carlos saw that once taken as fragile woman, kicked the asses of the hunkiest of man like a kid's game. She was punching, flipping, breaking one's bones and not even caring if she bled when she was pushed on one of the props around her, piercing her skin a bit.

All he saw was fury and fire in her eyes. Strength and courage, both the attributes of her amazed him. As much as he wanted to kill this woman, he couldn't back off from admiring her.

In all his life of 55 years, he never saw a youth with this passion. Not even his own son. His son always wanted the life out of mafia, he wanted to be a businessman and he let him have his way for a while. Then he started using his son to his benefits.

Just when Carlos was seeing the whole room fill with his injured men, and at the centre last 3 men were fighting with Rachel. He felt someone pushing him down on his knees.

He turned back and saw that it was none other than King. He was seeing his face for the first time and he saw how young he was.

Those three men were killed in an instant by Hobi and Van. Rachel stood there, looking straight into Jk's eyes who was was already looking at her.

Jk was about to kill Carlos in front of Rachel but that's when Rachel stopped him.

"You are not going to kill him" Jk furrowed his eyebrows and the grip around the gun of his, got tightened. Before he could ask again, Rachel broke the eye contact and walked towards the kneeled down Carlos. She crouched in front of him and forced him to have eye contact with him.

"You are going to torture him. I want to hear his screams. I want him begging for his life, I want him to regret being born.

Right Mr.? That's what you did with me and wanted with me right?
That's what you did with those innocent people huh?" Rachel stood up and almost passed him, walking away but she turned around and walked two steps closer to him and said

"Ah right, I am no slut. You see this man? He is legally mine. His sex toy huh? He is not like you and your men.
The King which you were trying to take down, guess what? You cannot take him down, because I know for a fact that he would never, ever treat his people like you do.
He wouldn't sneak and play dirty tricks. He has such power that he doesn't need to dirty his hands on his own, his trusted people are enough.

I am so glad, Stephan isn't like you. The fact that you were ready to kill your own son for money and to save your business? You literally are sick aren't you?

Do you want help? I am a doctor you know. Oops, too late" and with that Rachel left the room and went outside the room.

Carlos was shivering with fear now. He never expected her to be the mafia Queen. No wonder that King revealed his face to him, because King knows that Carlos won't be seeing the light of the day anymore for messing with him and his Queen.

Jk's parents were shook at what they saw. How Rachel answered and had no ounce of fear in her. How she took down all of the guys down, lying bodies on the ground were quite an evidence.

This mission was personally handled by Jk, Jk's family and his inner circle boys. They couldn't trust anyone else other than them. They couldn't afford anyone ticking Carlos off to change his location.

"Make sure he reaches our den in States safe and sound. We all heard what Queen wants" with that Jk also exited the room, leaving his parents and guys in utter shock. And Stephan? He was still digesting the fact that Rachel could fight like that, and is married now. His first love was married and respected his husband more than anyone. She didn't snitch anything about him but just kept bearing all the torture.

He knew how loyal Rachel always had been. He couldn't doubt that. Not even for a second but witnessing was still different for him.

When Jk got out of the place, he saw Rachel standing near the cars totally numb.

He cautiously walked towards her and said

"I am sorry Angel...I-" but couldn't complete his sentence when Rachel wrapped her hands around his small hard waist and buried her face in his chest.

"Why did you come so late. I hate you"

_______________________________________________

A/N: I don't question any profession or country. It's just an imagine of mine and total work of fiction.
Any similarity is just a pure coincidence.

Thank you for reading
Kindly, vote and comment your feedbacks, it helps to improve and have motivation.