41. 7 minutes

**********************************************************
Jk's pov
**********************************************************
I am not so sure about this situation. She isn't even telling anything. Ughhh...

When I asked her again, her answer was

"I will tell bunny...I will but...let me comfirm some things"

I mean I can't even force her specially when she uses that fucking annoying nickname yet from her mouth...it sounds just fine...bearable.

We were right bow standing in JM's room, who was washing his face to get rid of his sleepiness.

The moment she said that, she wanted to talk to JM, but I just couldn't let her do all alone.

"I am so sorry mochi, for troubling you" Rachel cooed and god knows why but I couldn't help rolling my eyes at it. Oh forget it, who am I even kidding? I am jealous...no shit sherlock ... my inner voice taunted me.

Why does she have to be so fucking cute all the time?

"It's okay Rach, let's get down to your business shall we?" JM asked and I saw how he shrugged it off after smiling like an idiot. He must have seen the scowl on my face, causing him to back off soon.

"Could you search about my brother? On your database...actually---can you hack your way into the government files?" JM's eyes widen along with mine.

"I can but not for long, they can get notified and track our IP address, even if I bounce some of it" JM said while flicking his at side and looking at me.

After a pause, she asked

"How long?"

"7 minutes to be exact, neither one second less nor more" JM said seriously.

She took a deep breath and pursed her lips in straight line. I kept looking at her, at her expressions or should I say blank face?

"Listen, as soon as you enter, instead of trying to download all of their data, search on the spot with the name 'Rayn Reinhart" and all of his mission files, if possible or time allows just download them. Also check his last mission most importantly, his teammates, their pictures if possible. Also check the status...he is dead or...missing?" Rachel spoke.

Now this was getting weirder by every second. But now that I think about it...on our data, his name came under dead. But we never really tallied it with government one.

Wait...what the fuck.

What if what I am thinking is correct.

Is Angel suspecting him as...

Fuck no...

Shit, shit, shit...

How wasn't I warned of it?

I turned Angel to face me while I motioned JM to get on work as soon as possible.

"Is it what I think it is?" Rachel looked down, not being able to face me.

"Angel?" I asked again and made her meet my eyes. Shit Angel, I can't have this look in your eyes...betrayal. That was all in her eyes, making me feel nauseous.

Can we feel other's pain at this extent? That I wanted to rip the whole world apart for her?

I am doomed...aren't I?

"Yes, I think so" She managed to say

I took out the phone from my pocket and was about to dial my contact in government but Rachel stopped me and shoved it inside my pocket again.