15. Rach

Rachel's pov
**********************************************************

"Jk?" I asked softly, almost as a whisper but he heard, he looked at me and hummed while leaning back and turning a bit towards my side, giving me all of his attention.

We were currently on the way to the mall, it was only me and him with some other guys following us behind in other cars. In this car, it was only me, Jk and the driver. It was needless to say that this car had me the moment I laid my eyes on it. It was Audi after all.

The main boys were busy in something, which I didn't have any authority to know...yet. They used 'yet'.

I knew what they meant, I could see the hope in everyone's eyes specially in Suga and Jk's. The last time I saw the king's eyes, it was nothing but empty. I couldn't see but black orbs filled with dungeons of darkness. Nothing else, not even his soul.

So seeing glint of hope in his eyes didn't feel bad at all. It felt good, felt as if I am...special? That, that hope lived for me, regarding me. Disregarding the sea of selfishness beneath it, off course.

"I would like to stop at inner garments shop first" I confidently spoke. His eyebrows furrowed a tiny bit, I guess confused?

He eyes me up and down a bit, and then his eyes narrowed when it landed on my knees.

"Stop the fucking car" Jk growled lowly but I could see that the driver shook up and put on the brakes immediately, parking at side. And I could hear the screeching of other cars at back too.

"Get out" He roared again but this time looking directly at my eyes, and god that sudden eye contact just gave me goosebumps. I saw that the driver got out instantly, before I could open my mouth to question and look at him, he pulled me harshly by my forearm such that I landed directly on his lap, straddling on his lap with both of my legs at either side.

His big hands wrapped around the back of my neck after making their way through my hair falling back. He held my neck closer to him a bit, making sure our eye contact didn't break at all.

"Don't tell me Rach, you aren't wearing anything inside" He said sternly yet it came out to my ears as pleading.

I pursed my lips into thin line. He removed the hand and groaned while ruffling his hair back in frustration.

I scoffed at his reaction and sassed

"Chill Mr. Kingpin, I will wash it myself and give it back to you" But as soon as those words left my mouth I regretted when I saw his eyes practically shooting me.

He gripped my waist in jerk and said

"Do you think I care about a fucking hoodie?"

"It looks like" I huffed, totally forgetting the position I was in, until his hands started dropping from my waist to my knees. My breath hitched and my hands automatically found their way to his chest.

I expected a smirk but he looked dead in my eyes.

"Listen Angel, don't test my fucking patience. I don't want to do anything you wouldn't want or like, well until you say it from your own pretty mouth.

But if you pull stunts like this again, I am afraid I would take you right there and right then." he warned.

I gulped and nodded lightly. He gripped my thighs just above my knees a bit tightly and said

"Words Angel"

"Yes" I whispered softly. But realising that there are lot of chances that we won't even cross paths with each other again, I decided to continue but this time with spitfire that I am.