30. Lethal

The damaged ones are dangerous,
Because they know they can survive.

**********************************************************
His long fingers, with a scar on the index finger, typed the passcode which granted him the access in the blue-white room with some yellow and red lights, choice of the owner which to illuminate.

Walking through the narrow hallway, he reached towards the end, which was actually the start of the enormous room. It had every possible tools to make some regret being born at the same time this room existed.

Long, muscular thighs, giving occasional sounds due to friction created while walking with long strides by his tight fitted ripped jeans. His black shirt stretching from the back, threatening to rip any minute because of his muscles flexing in rhythmic motion.

"Hello Carlos, we meet again" Jk smirked, making the old man tied to chair tremble in fear. He tried to talk but his mouth was stuffed with cloth and hot tears were streaming down his eyes. Jk nodded towards D to remove his cloth and as soon as he complied it, Carlos started coughing and tried to breath as much as he could.

He gulped his dry throat and with hoarse voice he attempted to explain

"I swear I didn't know that she was the Queen" Carlos coughed again and Jk crouched down to his level and harshly gripped his face by his chin and growled

"Of course, if you would have known, you would have killed her that very second" Jk then punch his already swollen face and the old man coughed blood and tried to control his uneven breaths. He asked for water.

Jk stretched his palms for Scott to give him a glass a water and Scott when gave the water to JK, he threw the water on Carlos, who tried his best to quench his thirst but he failed miserably.

"Not enough?" Jk asked and mischievous smirk was all dancing on his lips. Hobi understood and opened his tied and harshly threw him towards their King, who held him with the back of his neck roughly and forced him to look in his dark orbs which only screamed 'Welcome to hell'

"Now let's solve your problem shall we" And with that Jk dragged him towards the water tank and shoved his head into it. But this time, the water cold as ice, Carlos could feel his face getting paralysed, no oxygen to breath, but before he could have peace with himself, he was pulled out with intense breathing and hyperventilation.

"That's what my wife must have felt. Isn't it? Enjoying it? After all it's your own medicine huh? Or should I say...poison" Jk asked while choking his neck.

He repeated the process twice more and later he tied him on the electrocution chair as well and gave him shock. And due to wetness, it was even more lethal. Knowing that old man can only take all this for certain time, he tried to do as much as he could in little time.

"Now, I am going to sit there, and my friend here, Dan, will take care of you. You know the woman you dared to mess with, is very important to him. And I almost felt pity for you but then again you deserve it don't you?

Not only for our Queen but for all those innocent people, whom your men brutally tortured and molested" Jk spoke.

He backed off and sat on the big chair which was kept right in front of the Carlos's, about 3 metres far. Rest of boys also sat around him on same chairs but different from their King's for enjoying the show.

D walked to his tools and took out some knifes. He cut him in many places, making Carlos bleed pool. Later he also cut his fingers one by one, and as Rachel demanded, his screams echoed everywhere. For every pain he caused to those innocent people were being avenged now. Maybe brutal but it was nothing in front of the emotional and physical scars which he caused to people. They may go ahead with their life but the scar will always be there on their heart, on their soul. They may have gotten braver than before but the bravery they have now costed them a lot than anyone could ever imagine.

Death didn't reach Carlos easily, even death has to suffer to reach him. Every member had their fun with him.

After taking care of his remaining flesh, they washed themselves and met in the meeting room up in the mansion.

"What are we going to do with that Stephan guy" RM asked while slicking his hair back.

"He is a good guy, trust me. We all saw that he stood up for Rach. Listen, we have spent years together. He really does love Rachel and I can tell that he still does. And also if we do something to him, you know right, that Rachel will throw such fits that we won't be able to bare. And to be honest, now I am afraid to mess with her, after watching her fight like that" Dan said

And everyone shifted at their seats nervously because none of them could deny that. If she can take out Mexican hunks, she is skilled indeed.

"But what if he tries to avenge his father or leak some news about our faces, about Rachel or whatnot" JM groaned in frustration and everyone sighed in response.

"How about Omertà" RM asked and everyone looked at each other. Jk nodded at JM to get it ready and soon the meeting was dispersed. But D stopped Jk and let everyone leave.

"I want to talk to her" D said and Jk nodded in response while patting his shoulder once.

"I will ask her to come down" And with Jk went to his room and didn't see her. Without knowing a smile crept in thinking where she would be. Since she had come back, she has loved the balcony of their room the best. And then the memory of last night, of their first kiss flashed in front of his eyes, making him blush to himself.

Then he face palmed himself thinking what kind of sappy dude is he becoming? He straightened his posture and advanced towards the balcony. He leaned at the doorframe of the sliding doors of the balcony.

"Angel?" Jk softly called and Rachel hummed without looking at him.

"Are you by any chance still sulking?" Jk asked while chuckling a bit.

"Oh c'mon you can't be. You did bandage my knuckles at last" Jk walked towards and sat on the swing beside her and poked her.

As Rachel was spending time there, Jk ordered a swing of two seater and placed it in the balcony for her, removing the boring chairs while Rachel was sleeping in the morning.

"Huh...I know how I did it okay? You were behaving like a baby for heaven's sake" Rachel snapped at him.

"I don't have habit of getting every small wound getting dressed up woman" Jk said while rolling his eyes and Rachel shook her head in disbelief.

"Anyway what is it? You can't be here just to ask me that I am talking to you or not, like you even care that much" Rachel scoffed and Jk's eyebrows furrowed. His fists were clenched now.

He wanted to express himself but he couldn't. Of course he cared but he didn't know how to tell her that. He was also hurt that Rachel felt like that, that he didn't care. He didn't say anything and just stood up from there, not facing her and said

"Just come downstairs, D wants to talk to you" And just like that, Jk left Rachel alone. She was hurt too, that he didn't even explain but kept silent. It made her think maybe what she said was really true. He really doesn't care if she talks to him or not. He maybe care for her but not enough, not enough to explain.

_______________________________________________

A/N: I don't question any profession or country. It's just an imagine of mine and total work of fiction.
Any similarity is just a pure coincidence.

Thank you for reading
Kindly, vote and comment your feedbacks, it helps to improve and have motivation.