6. Mr. brainy

"It's time to get what I want Bro. What else?" Jk smirked to the white ash blonde guy who just read the whole biodata of a random doctor he met few weeks ago in a hospital.

"So should I tell Vann to abduct her?" Jimmy asked

"I don't think that will work here" Jk said while standing up from his chair and walked in front of Jimmy and leaned on his table.

"You saw her right man? She is not some fragile girl which we meet often. Plus she doesn't even have any guardian, so threatening to kill her won't work either!

In fact she told you guys on your face that you can kill her.

We need different approach" Jk said.

"There's a point." Jimmy said while keeping the file of Dr. Reinhart on the table.

"Anyways where is V anyway?" Jk asked while rolling the glass ball on his table.

"Fucking one of his on-call chicks" Jimmy answered while smirking.

"I guess we should help our bro" Jk said while fist bumping Jimmy.

They both walked to Vann's playroom and opened the door, where he was fucking a girl.

V smirked seeing the two boys while they both were leaning on the either frame of the door.

"How 'bout sharing?" Jk asked while raising his one eyebrow.

"Why not

You see babygirl, I hope you have high stamina" V said while holding that girl with her jaw and she bit her lip and nodded.

She walked to towards Jk seductively and bent on her knees and started unbuckling his pants while Jimmy stood behind her and chocked her neck slightly.

************************************************************
~time skip~ (after the fun, in living room)
************************************************************

"So now that we all are here, let's discuss Dr. Reinhart. Shall we Jk?" Jimmy asked

"Yeah, so any ideas?" Jk asked

"Hun? Let's just fucking kidnap her. Why to waste so much energy?" Dann said while yawning. Jimmy explained Jk's point to everyone which was later agreed by everyone.

"I think we should lure her" RM said, being the planner and brains of the group.

"Hun?" Jk reacted

"We should make her contact us. Something that would piss her off on us."RM continued.

"You kidding RM?" Scott asked

"Ya seriously, look this doesn't make sense" Hobi said

"It will, if you let me complete" RM glared at them. They nodded, motioning him to continue.

"See, in anger, people take rash decisions.

How else would you expect a doctor to contact a gangster? And no normal one, mafia kingpin!!!" RM scoffed

"We need to meet her outside the hospital. Let's be honest, in hospital there are many people around her. And she fucking lives in dorms of that hospital.

If even one person suspects something fishy, those annoying police sirened cars will be after us. Also let's not forget she is smart as hell.