32. Cuddles

Jk didn't sleep in the room same as Rachel last night. Scratch that, he didn't sleep at all. He was just in office and did all the paperworks and signed some documents all alone. He didn't know what to say when he meets her. He also didn't want to make things worse.

In morning also, Jk got ready in his office and now was again doing his work. He was reading a contract when someone knocked on his office door. He said 'yes' to anyone who was at the door while his one hand was busy spinning the small glass ball with his fingers and he was busy reading.

A tall woman with six high inches heels entered in the brown-wood textured theme office with black and grey walls. She was wearing a bathrobe and lingerie beneath it, her long black hair was falling till her shoulders and fake nails shining. When Jk didn't hear anything, he saw the woman standing in front of him, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. It was the same woman that V, JM and Jk had fun with it. But the fact that she was standing in front of him in gown confused him.

But his confusion went out of the duct when he saw her disrobing herself. When the gown fell on the floor, her blue-white lingerie was in front of him. His fists clenched and the anger was on his face was actually an understatement.

Whereas Rachel groaned in her bedroom. It was her first day of mensuration cycle and her emotions were all over the place. Her stomach was having cramps very bad. She never had such bad ones, but the past event had been so eventful and hectic that she sort of knew the reason.

She bit her lips and got up from bed. She got out of the room and went to D's room but he wasn't there. She sighed and fiddled with her fingers as she really needed cuddles. She started finding D's hoodies and she found his grey hoodie, she changed her top into it and left the shorts at bottom as it was. She then proceeded on the quest to find D and roamed the whole mansion. She didn't any guy on that fact.

She had been thinking about Jk all night, specially when he didn't come at night. She took a deep breadth and thought of checking out his office at last, maybe she would find rest of the boys as well.

She wondered while walking towards his office, that did she pull string on Jk too hard? She was even worried for him and when she wasn't able to find anyone, she was afraid too.

She reached the office and saw that the door was a bit open, she went inside and gulped when she realised she entered the office at wrong time.

Jk was pulling his gun on that woman, right on her head but she was still saying "Please King, don't you want me to make you feel good?"

Jk scoffed and pressed the gun harder on her head

"Don't make me pull my trigger. I told you to get out" But the woman didn't move, instead licked her lips wet

"I love gun play too King, I don't mind your kinks" And she winked at him which almost made Rachel barf.

"Listen once and listen good, I don't want to fuck you, plus I did once right, let me tell you which I didn't earlier out of respect, you aren't good in bed at all. You didn't satisfy me at all"

"Oh c'mon King, I heard you haven't been having woman over at all. So how about you punish me for disrespecting you" That woman was definitely getting on Jk nerves.

"Oh right, yes, I haven't been having whores here anymore but who said I wasn't getting satisfied?" Jk smirked and Rachel could feel her cheeks burning.

She cleared her throat and Jk's doe eyes landed on Rachel's. He eyed Rachel up and down and saw how she was wearing a big hoodie on her and her black shorts beneath it. He poked his inner cheek and kept looking at her which made Rachel feel intimidated.