14. Mom instincts

"Um...what about my clothes by the way?" Rachel asked

"Well for now, wear this hoodie of mine" He said while throwing it softly at her which she caught immediately.

"It will work like a one piece for you" He continued while finally pulling out some boxers and wore it.

Rachel wanted to ask about her inner garments but decided to not for now as she felt hesitant after the moment they just had which was impossible for her frustrated self to forget.

She waited till Jk moved out of the room. When he was finally ready in front-zip black hoodie and black faded jeans with biker boots. I guess he really likes black, not that I am complaining. she thought.

He went towards the exit of the room and turned back while holding the knob of the room and winked towards Rachel before going out and closing the door.

Rachel sighed and groaned at the situation she was in.

She made sure to lock the door out of her habit. She hopped in the shower and instantly felt relieved when the cold droplets of water started floating on her skin.

Grabbing the towel from the rack, she wrapped it around her and stood in front of the mirror. She wiped the fog off the mirror to get a look at herself.

She was no longer having slight black circles due to lack of her sleep, making her realise that indeed it was the longest and most peaceful sleep she ever had.

After drying her hair, she wore the hoodie that Jk gave her directly on her. He was right, it worked like a one piece for her, it reached till just above her knees.

**********************************************************
Rachel's pov
**********************************************************

"Jeez, Where is that lil meow meow dumpling?" I groaned. I decided to ask him for some fresh set of garments.

I got out of the room and started walking in the hall.

Wait...this is a fucking penthouse of the hotel? I sighed realising, off course, what less did I expect from this...devilishly handsome-arrogant-snobbish man.

Jesus, am I dissing him or complimenting him? Well his shaft was really admirable though.

Stopppppppp Rachhhh, don't be a pervert now.

He is driving me fucking insane.

I finally reached somewhere in the penthouse, which looked as if a dinning room and living room combined. I located all the guys there including Jk. I could feel them scanning me up and down again, making me roll my eyes in annoyance.

They do it so fucking shamelessly, not even hiding the fact that they are practically undressing me with their eyes.

I directly walked over to Suga who was sitting on the kitchen counter talking to some another handsome guy who took care of JK most of the time in hospital. Ughh, what was his name?

Then I realised, they all didn't actually introduced themselves to me.

"Yo, dumpling" I greeted Suga and he groaned

"Oh right, Hi shortie" I rolled my eyes at his sassy comment.

I also sat beside him on the counter top.

"Guy, there are pretty much chairs just behind you, and this counter is for eating. You sit on those chairs and eat on this" The same handsome guy nagged us.