Chapter 2: Lightning storm

BOOM!

A loud clap of thunder pulled (Y/n) out of his sleep. He rolled out of bed and grabbed his glasses with a smile. This is what he had been waiting for for over a month.

He got out of bed, and walked over to his bedroom mirror. He had grown a little bit since last year, not a ton but a bit. Other than that he hadn't changed too much.

He traced the scars on his chest, that spelled out "Traitor". He had been branded with them by Voldemort himself.

He walked over to his dresser and pulled his arm off from atop it.

His arm was shiny and silver, so much so that he could see his reflection in it. He had only just recently got it, and his dad hadn't gotten the chance to charm it so that it would look normal.

(Y/n) didn't mind that much though, he thought it look cooler this way.

He quickly got dressed and ran to wake his brother up.

"Oi Richie" he said shaking him.

"Is it time?" Richie said waking up, and jumping out of bed.

"Yeah it is! Come on!" (Y/n) said pulling Richie by the arm.

They grabbed the two vials from the cellar and quickly ran out of the house.

They waited in the garden for a while, and finally to there relief the lightning came.

They placed their wand over their hearts, repeated "Amato Animo Animato Animagus" and then downed their vials.

There was a flash of light, and then where the two of them were standing were now two animals.

A raven and a wolf.

(Y/n) spread out his newly acquired wings and flew around the house for a bit, with his left wing shiny and silver.

After a lap around the house he came back around, landed on the ground and transformed back into a human.

"That. Was. BRILLIANT!" (Y/n) shouted to Richie, who had also transformed back into a human.

"I know! That was the best" Richie said jumping up and down.

"Come on then" their dad called from the doorway of the house. "It's bloody early!"

They two of them reentered the house and sat down at the kitchen table.

(Y/n)'s dad was looking older and older by the day, clearing stress was getting to him, and could (Y/n) blame him?

He had betrayed Voldemort when he was younger, and now that he was back, they had to be careful.

His hair was almost completely white and grey, with only a few strands of his old (H/c) hair poking through.

"So when are we getting him dad?" (Y/n) badgered his dad.

His dad sighed. "I've told you this hundreds of times it will be soon" his dad replied exasperatedly.

"And where are we going after that?" (Y/n) asked.

"I've told you I can't tell you that. Richie will be staying with a friend, and Rose is staying with Marc"

"But it'll be soon right?"

"For that last bloody time YES!" His dad said. Richie laughed at this outburst.

"Now then give me your arm please" his dad said moving his and hand toward (Y/n).

"Here you go" he said pulling his arm off and handing it to his dad.

"God I don't think I'll ever get used to that" Richie said.

His dad pulled out his wand and muttered a few incarnation while waving his wand. The silvery metal of the arm changed so that it now looked indistinguishable from (Y/n)'s other arm.

"Thanks dad!" He said happily sticking his arm back on.

"Now are you two packed?" His dad asked them.

They both looked at each other, and then shook their heads.

"Of course not" their dad muttered "well what are you doing here, go pack"

The two of them ran upstairs, knowing that if dad had told them to pack, then they would be leaving soon.

(Y/n) quickly started to throw everything into his trunk. As he moved around the room quickly he knocked a golden egg off of his table.

It burst open when it hit the floor, letting out an ear splitting screech.

"BUGGER!" He shouted quickly shutting it, but not quick enough.

"(Y/N)!!! FOR THE LAST TIME STOP KNOCKING OVER THAT BLOODY EGG!" His dad shouted from downstairs.

"God every other night" (Y/n) heard his dad say from downstairs.

(Y/n) shouted a quick sorry down, and went back to packing. Once he had thrown everything in he pulled his trunk down the stairs and stopped in front of his dad.

"So how we getting there dad?" He asked out of breath.

"You are going to fly to Harry's house" his dad said calmly. "Don't worry about your trunk I'll take that."

"How? Am I borrowing Richie's broom?"

"Originally that was the plan, but seeing as you can fly, I thought it would be better if you fly there yourself." His dad explained.

"Alright dad I've got it" he said, sticking his wand into a compartment on his new arm, and transforming into a raven.

"Remember number four private drive, and be safe (N/n)" his dad said to him.

(Y/n) gave him a cheerful chirp and flew off into the night. 

Harry awoke with a start as a raven flew in through his open window. He got out of bed and stared at it for a second, before he heard a noise outside of his door.

He grabbed up his wand and pointed it to the door. The door flew open and standing in the doorway was Mad eye Moody.

"Lower your wand boy, before you take someone's eye out" he growled at Harry.

"Yeah come on Harry lower your wand" (Y/n) said from behind him, making Harry jump.

"(Y/n)! Where... how.... raven?" He stammered in confusion.

"I'll explain it later mate" he said

"What are all of you doing here?" Harry asked them.

"We've come to take you away" Moody said in his gruff voice.

"Don't worry Harry it's a good thing, we're not here to kidnap you" (Y/n) he grabbed a handful of Harry's hair. "Although we could get a good price if we sold his hair.

"Want do you thing mad eye? Five galleons for a lock of the chosen ones hair? Buy a strand of the golden boy's silky hair?"

"Just shut up will you" Moody growled at him.