Chatper 45: Dolohov

All this happened in a matter of second, and (Y/n) was left holding Richie's dead body in his arms, tear streaming down his cheeks.

(Y/n) slowly put Richie's limp, lifeless body into the floor, closed his eyelids and grabbed his wand from the floor.

He chased after Dolohov, before Dolohov pointed in wand over his shoulder and made a slashing motion.

(Y/n) felt a sharp pain across his stomach, and crumpled to the floor. He felt a warm sticky liquid dripping down his stomach and onto the floor, but he didn't care and pushed himself off the floor and onto his feet.

Anger was all that fueled (Y/n) now, he couldn't think straight, he felt as though he were simply a puppet and let his body take control.

He ran through doors at random trying to find the man; the monster that killed his twin.

He ran into a locked door, and pointed the two wand at the door and yelled "Reducto!" And the door and wall surrounding it was obliterated.

He ran through the hole in the wall, and came face to face with a group of death eaters. He pointed both wands at them and yelled "Incednium Bestia!"

However instead of his normal raven a large wolf comprised entirely of fire burst from the tip of his wand.

The fire was a darker red than usual, and (Y/n) immediately recognized it. It was Richie. Well his patronus and animagus form anyway.

The death eaters flinched backwards at the sight of the wolf's red fiery fangs, and as it sprang at them they attempted to destroy it to no success.

In a short while the wolf had jumped through all of the death eaters stunning them. His wolf ran off through a door across the room, leaving a trail of fire behind it.

(Y/n) continued to run through varies doors, fighting any death eater he from, and leaving a trail of destruction and large fires until he burst through one more door and found Ginny, Ron, and Luna laying on the floor.

"(Y/n)?" Luna said in a dreamy voice, but he wasn't paying attention. His focus was on the last person in the room, a person laying dead still, unmoving, lifeless.

"H-Hermione?" (Y/n) his voice breaking.

"It was Dolohov" Luna said. "But she not dead."

But (Y/n) didn't hear the last part. After he had heard Dolohov's name he took off at high speed, and blast another door in oblivion.

He ran through the hole and found himself in the arch room once again. Except this time it was full of death eaters and order of the Phoenix members.

He didn't care though as he saw Dolohov on the other side of the room, and he charged off after him.

Holding Richie's wand in his right hand, and his own wand in his left hand he ran through the room trying to make his way towards Dolohov, casting spells at death eaters that tried to stop him with increasing ferocity and disregard of injury.

He started stunning varies death eaters that came near him, and then moved up to more and more violent spell, before eventually pointing both wands at an incoming death eater and said "Depulso"

The death eater flew across the room and smashed into the opposite wall. (Y/n) was almost at Dolohov when a death eater came from behind (Y/n) and grabbed onto him.

He point both wand over his shoulder at the death eater that had grabbed hold of him and yelled "Incendio!"

He heard a loud scream of pain, but ignored it and continued on towards Dolohov, who had just realized he was there and ran through a door with (Y/n) chasing after him.

"Bombarda!" (Y/n) yelled point both wands at Dolohov, his spell missed but took out a large chunk of the floor, and knocked Dolohov off of his feet.

"So you caught up with me huh?" Dolohov said before laughing at him. "Where's your brother? Oh wait he's dead" he said laughing.

"What's wrong? Little baby upset? Does little baby want to hurt me?" Dolohov mocked "You wanna kill me? You don't have the guts!"

Anger was overflowing (Y/n)'s body now, he pointed both wand at Dolohov and said in a calm even tone. "Crucio"

(Y/n) stood over Dolohov as he writhed and screamed on the floor screaming in pain. A part of (Y/n) felt joy watching Dolohov squirm on the floor. But another part of him knew it was wrong, knew that he should stop.

He looked up from a second, maybe hoping to find an answer, and as if by Magic, as it was impossible, he saw someone standing by the door.

A person that couldn't be there.

A woman with long black hair; a woman that was short; a woman who looked exactly like his mum.

But that was impossible, his mum was dead, there was no way she could be here.

She was wearing a brown ragged robe, with a hood that covered her face, with only a small bit of her black hair showing beneath her hood.

From within the folds of her robes a silvery raven sprang out and flew around the room. His mother's patronus.

In his distraction he had let his wand fall from his hand, and he heard Dolohov's screams stopped. (Y/n) watched the raven flying around the room and turned around to keep it in his view.

As he turned around still focused on the raven, he saw two death eaters enter from the door there wands drawn, and (Y/n) was barely able to drive out of the way of their green killing curses, pull out Richie's wand, and stun them both before turn back around to Dolohov.

But he had already gotten to his feet wand in hand. (Y/n) made to stun him, but he fell to his knees into a puddle of liquid.

"How's your stomach doing? I though that curse u sent earlier would've stop you there, guess you're not as weak as I thought." Dolohov said.

"I could kill you right now if I wanted" Dolohov smirked pointing his wand in between (Y/n)'s eyes. "But then again I think I'll just let you bleed out then"

(Y/n) looked down at the puddle, and stuck his hand into the puddle. The liquid was warm to the touch and sticky, looking down at it he saw it was dark red in color.

"Like that do you? Sitting there in a pool of your own blood? In surprised you're still conscious" Dolohov said, before kicking (Y/n) in the side, causing him to yell with pain, and fall over.

Dolohov knelt down next to (Y/n), and the last thing (Y/n) saw before everything went black was the smirking, laughing face of Dolohov.