Chapter 23: Harry's Nightmare

(Y/n) was awoken suddenly by an ear splitting scream. He jumped up from his bed and snatched up his wand, surveying the room.

Harry was tangled in his bedsheets and talking very rapidly to Ron about a snake.

"You alright Harry?" (Y/n) asked him worried.

"A snake, bit Mr Weasley, a large snake... he's hurt I think it's bad... what are you standing around here for! Get help! Someone we need to help him!" Harry's blurted out rapidly.

"Harry slow dow-"

"No we don't have time!" He shouted at (Y/n).

Professor McGonagall then ran into the dorm. "Potter What's the matter?"

"Ron's dad he's been attacked by a snake! I saw it!"

"What do you mean saw it?" She asked him confused.

"I don't know I was asleep and then..."

"So you dreamt it?"

"NO It wasn't a dream!" Harry shouted at her.

Harry shouted a bit more about how it wasn't a dream, and then McGonagall told him and Ron that they were going to see Dumbledore.

(Y/n) tried to fall asleep after that but he was too worried to, so instead he climbed down to the common room, sat in a comfy chair by the fireplace, and tinkered with his arm, deciding that he would wait up for Harry and Ron.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing down here?" A voice called out waking (Y/n) from his sleep.

"Huhwhosthat?" He slurred his words, still not awake yet.

"Where's Harry and Ron? Are they still asleep?"

(Y/n) sat up, rubbed his eyes, and saw Hermione standing by the stairs.

"I don't know, something bout a snake and blood" (Y/n) yawned. "I'll go wake them"

(Y/n) ran up into the dorm and found both Harry and Ron's beds empty, along with their trunks missing.

"Their beds are empty and trunks gone" (Y/n) told Hermione nervously.

Just then Professor McGonagall walked into the common room. "Ah Mr (L/n) and Miss Granger, just the two I was looking for."

"Professor do you know where Harry and Ron are? Their trunks are gone" (Y/n) asked her

"Yes there has been an incident. The headmaster would like to talk to you about it" she told them, and they followed her towards Dumbledore's office.

"Ah there you two are, right on time" Dumbledore exclaimed as they walked in.

"Professor are Harry and Ron alright?" Hermione asked him anxiously.

"Yes yes, although Mr Weasley was attacked late last night" Hermione gasped at this, and (Y/n) put his arm around her.

"Yes, thankfully he was found and he appears to be in good condition, he will however have to spend time at Saint Mungos.

"Sirius has graciously agreed to allow the Weasley to stay at his place for the holiday, and has extended that invitation to the two of you as well" Dumbledore explained to them.

"How did they find him? Where was he? What was he doing?" (Y/n) asked him rapidly.

"Thanks to Mr Potter we were able to find him in time. I am not able to tell you where he was found or what he was doing at the time, however I can assure you it was important business

"Now I think it'd be best not to worry about this, and enjoy your last few days before break" Dumbledore told them with a smile.

"What do you think happened?" Hermione asked him as they made their way back to the common room.

"It must've been something to do with the Order" (Y/n) said.

"That would make the most sense" she quickly fell silent as she saw Umbridge, looking throughly put off.

"What are you two doing here?" She snapped at them.

"Walking" (Y/n) replied coldly.

"Well you best be going then" she said angrily to them.

"What'd you suppose is her problem?" (Y/n) asked Hermione.

"She's probably upset that Dumbledore went around her to send Harry and the Weasleys home" Hermione suggested.

"Yeah makes sense, she sure if petty and a total control freak"

(Y/n) and Hermione spent the last few days of the term talking and relaxing, and before they knew it the term was over.

"The headmaster would like to see you" Professor McGonagall told them as they walked towards the train.

"Is there a problem Professor?" Hermione asked her sounding nervous.

"Not at all, the headmaster just thought it would be best to talk a more direct route." She explained to them, and led them towards Hogsmeade, where Dumbledore was waiting along with Tonk and Moody.

"Moody Moo!" (Y/n) shouted and ran towards him and hugged him. Moody stood looking confused for a second, before shoving (Y/n) off of him.

"Do that one more time, and you'll end up with a wand in a place where you don't want one" Moody growled at him.

Dumbledore greeted them and then raised his right hand in the air, and a purple double deck bus pulled into the street, seemingly from nowhere.

"Cool! I've always wanted to ride on this!" Said (Y/n) excitedly, he then grabbed Hermione's trunk from her and loaded it onto the bus, before grabbing his and loading it onto the bus as well.

"Well makes our job easier then" Tonks said with a laugh.

Moody and Tonks then escorted them onto the bus and took seats in front of Hermione and (Y/n).

"I've talked to the driver, and we are going to be the last stop" Tonks explained to them.

Suddenly with a bang the bus shot off, and Hermione fell off her seat and onto (Y/n).

"Wow just couldn't could you?" (Y/n) asked her with a smirk.

She brushed a deep crimson and hit his arm. "Prat" She said.

After a while, and after falling off his chair more than a few times, the bus arrived on a street that (Y/n) didn't recognize.

"Where are we?" (Y/n) asked Tonks as they left the bus.

"A few streets away from Grimmauld place." She explained.

"How come?"

"Moody thought we needed more secrecy so we need to walk the rest of the way."

"Oh come of it Moody who the hell is going to be following us?" (Y/n) asked him.

"You never know" was all Moody said before he strode off down the street.

(Y/n) spent the whole time complaining to Moody, who pulled his wand out at him more than a few times, and threatened to "do things to you that would make your father sick"

At one point Moody has to confiscation (Y/n)'s arm, as he kept pulling things out of it and throwing them at Moody.

"Don't you have to make sure we're actually who we say we are?" (Y/n) asked Moody after a while.

"No Dumbledore vouched for you. And no one could possible be as annoying as you" Moody growled at him.

Finally they arrived at number twelve Grimmauld place.

"Can I have my arm back now?" (Y/n) asked Moody.