Chapter 30: The Minister of Magic

"You wanted you see me Profes- What're they doing here?" (Y/n) asked as he entered the headmasters office, and saw Fudge and Umbridge in there.

"I am the Minister of Magic I don't need to explain myself to you" Fudge practically spat at (Y/n).

"We are here" Umbridge said "to discuss your punishment"

(Y/n) couldn't help but smile with glee as he saw a small bump on the top of Umbridge's head.

"You have destroyed school property" Umbridge continued. "And I believe that you should be expelled for your violent behavior"

"I agree with that" Fudge said holding his bowler hat in his hands. "You have shown a blatant disrespect for school rules, and violent tendencies since you started at Hogwarts-"

"Yet its only when I start to disagree with you that you bring this up" (Y/n) said cutting him off.

"You have been rude to multiple staff membe-"

"Name one other than her" (Y/n) said angrily pointing a finger at Umbridge.

"And" Fudge said raising his voice to speak over (Y/n) "you have spread lies solely for the purpose of causing panic an-"

"Cause panic? Cause panic! People should panic, Voldemort is back! And he'll be co-"

"That is enough young man! I will not stand here while you spit these blatant lie to my face!" Fudge said angrily.

"Yeah let's all just follow your lead shall we? If we pretend bad things aren't real then they'll just disappear. Oh I fail a test, not need to worry if I just ignore it it'll go away. Oh there's a pandemic spreading around the world, oh well if we just ignore it and stop testing to see if people have it then we can just pretend it's not real" (Y/n) said sarcastically, mocking Fudge.

At this Fudge dropped his hat, and his face turning a deep shade of maroon. (Y/n) could see the anger in his face.

Umbridge's seemed to swell with anger as well, and (Y/n) thought for a minute that she was going to throttle him.

"How... How dare you! How dare you speak to me like that! I'm the Minster of Magic! I will not be disrespected like this!" Fudge spluttered.

"Don't you dare speak to the Minister like that!" Umbridge yelled at him.

"Oh I'm sorry did I insult your boyfriend? Hmm, are you embarrassed that your little boyfriend was insulted by a little schoolboy" (Y/n) said laughing.

"I didn't realized THE Minister of Magic was so thin skinned, oh I'm so sorry Mr Minister of Magic, I'm so sorry that I had the audacity to tell the truth and stand up to your tyrannical rule over this school" (Y/n) said.

He thought for a moment that he had taken it took far, as Fudge looked as though he wanted to curse him, and Umbridge was inches away from throttling him.

"Now now" Dumbledore said from his desk "under the circumstances I think expulsion is too severe-"

"Of course you do Dumbledore!" Fudge spat at him. "You'll do anything to defend him and that Potter boy! He had no reason to act that wa-"

"No reason! You let him escape! The man that killed my mum! It was your Ministry that let him escape!" Yelled (Y/n). "It's your fault that madman is on the loose!"

"Now now (Y/n), I understand that you must be anger, but let us not divulge into bickering amongst the us. I will be taking... let's say twenty points from Gryffindor for your behavior." Dumbledore said calmly.

"Is that all!" Umbridge said outraged. "He should be expelled!"

"All the damage done by Mr (L/n) can easily be repaired with a few simply spells, and no one was hurt... too badly" he added with a smile after seeing Umbridge's enraged face.

"I demand punishment, I demand he be expelled" Fudge hissed.

"Go ahead." (Y/n) said simply, causing both Umbridge and Fudge to stare at him in surprise.

"Go ahead expel me. Let's see how people take it. Oh I can see the headlines right now. 'Fudge expels kid who disagrees with him'" (Y/n) let out a loud laugh.

"How do you think that would look Fudgy? You think people won't get suspicious then? You know what while we're at it why don't you expel Harry as well, complete the pair the two kids who can prove that Voldemort is back"

Fudge opened his mouth to retort, but then thought better of it and closed it.

"So are we done here? Or do you want to try and lock me up in Azkaban, or better yet do want to give me to the Dementors?" (Y/n) said smirking at them.

Umbridge and Fudge still fuming about their embarrassing defeat stormed out of the office.

"I'm sorry Professor" (Y/n) said, not meeting his eyes. "About the classroom"

"It's quite alright (Y/n), although I would wish that you didn't antagonize Professor Umbridge as much." Dumbledore told him.

"She deserves it" (Y/n) muttered.

"Be that as it may, I fear what may happen if she ever gains control of the school" Dumbledore said seriously.

"Yeah well that'll never happen" (Y/n) said. Dumbledore gave him a grave stare. "It won't will it?" (Y/n) asked losing a bit of his confidence.

Dumbledore didn't say anything, but just stared at him a bit longer.
Finally Dumbledore broke the silence "Well then that is all (Y/n), I think your friends are worried about you"