Chapter 39: Umbridge's Office

And they had their plan. Ginny and Luna would distract people and keep them away from Umbridge's office.

Ron went to tip off Umbridge and try to get her away from her office. Neville and Richie were sent to deal with Mrs Norris and Filch.

Hermione went with Harry into Umbridge's office to keep watch for him. (Y/n)'s job was to distract the inquisitorial squad.

First he started by borrowing his brothers broom, and flew around the halls dropping dunkbombs and fireworks to get the squads attention.

After that he hopped of the broom and stowed it in his arm. He waited for the squad to catch up to him before stunning a few of them, and then running down the halls creating fires in various classrooms.

Eventually though they caught up to him. At this point there were only a few of them left.

"Just give up already" Crabbe grunted at him.

"Why don't you give up Crabbe, just turn yourself in to the Headmistress" (Y/n) back over his shoulder.

"Huh?"

"Come on Crabbe you know you've been bad now just turn yourself in!"

At this Crabbe stopped looking extremely confused and then turned around and slowly walked away.

"Bloody hell I didn't think he was that thick" (Y/n) thought to himself chuckling.

Malfoy sent a curse hurling towards him, but (Y/n) was able to doge it.

"How long do you think you you can this up for! You're nobody!" Goyle taunted him.

"How long will you think about this Goyle, how can I be nobody if I'm somebody, and if I'm somebody how am I nobody! By calling me nobody you've made me somebody!" (Y/n) shouted at Goyle, who stopped in the hall and clutched his head in confusion.

"You really need to get smarter goons Mouthy!" (Y/n) shouted over his shoulder.

"Come on Malfoy we can take this coward, he won't even fight us!" Pansy Parkinson said to Malfoy.

(Y/n) suddenly stopped in his tracks and turned around pulling out his wand and hexing Parkinson.

"Let's go Mouthy!" (Y/n) said to him. Malfoy pulled out his wand and they dueled for a spell before another Slytherin hit him from behind with the full body-bind curse.

(Y/n) keeled over and slammed into his face onto the stone floor.

Goyle rolled him over on the floor, so he was facing the ceiling. "This is for making me think" he said and kicked him in the side.

"We better get him to Umbridge" Parkinson said.

"Not so fast, why don't we have a bit of fun with him" Malfoy said smiling, and he punched (Y/n) in the face...

Umbridge grabbed Harry by the hair and pulled him out of the fire.

"You think I would just let vermin like you crawl into my office like this!" Umbridge spat at Harry. "I had spells put on the door. Take his wand"

Harry felt someone grab his wand from his robe pocket. "And her's too"

"I want to know why you were in my office!" She growled at Harry.

"I was... trying to get my firebolt" Harry said saying the first thing that came into his mind.

"Liar! You know perfectly well that your firebolt is locked up in the dungeon! You were caught with your head in my fire!"