Chapter 38: OWL

The days following the Weasley twin's escape there were multiple people trying to compete for the twin's old title.

Someone had managed to slip a niffler into Umbridge's office. And someone else had managed to set her entire office on fire.

It seemed for some reason that no teacher was able to extinguish the fire, despite their 'best' efforts.

There were only a few more exams left for the fifth years, and they were excited to finally be done.

The next big disturbance was during their astronomy final. At first it was going good. Well as good as an astronomy text could go.

However about half way through there was a loud bang, and an echo of ouches as people banged their eyes in their telescopes trying to get a better look.

Hagrid's door had burst open, and from the light emitting from his door they could see six figures standing around the hut.

All of these figures appeared to be trying to stun him. Hermione let out a gasp, as she saw that (Y/n) had jumped off of the tower while the others were distracted.

They heard a man yell "Be reasonable Hagrid!" To which Hagrid roared "Reasonable de damned yeh won't take me like this Dawlish!"

Hermione could also make out the small figure of Fang who was trying to defend Hagrid, until he got hit with a stunner.

Hagrid let out a howl of anger and picked up the man who had stunned Fang, lifted him into the air and threw him. The man flew through the air and crumpled onto the ground not moving.

At this point another figure had emerged from the castle. "Leave him alone I say! Leave him alone!" Professor McGonagall cried pulling her wand out.

"On what grounds are you attacking him? He has done nothi-" but she couldn't finish her sentence and she was hit four stunners at once.

"COWARDS!" Hagrid bellowed, and what looked like a small raven had swooped down at started to peck and claw at the faces of the attackers.

"COWARDS YOU RUDDY COWARDS!" Hagrid bellowed, although the attackers were now more concerned with the bird that was attempting to peck out their eyes.

"Get him!" Yelled the sickly sweet voice of Umbridge, and as though the bird could hear and recognized her voice turned and dive bombed her, clawing at every unprotected inch of skin.

It was only now that the scene was over that a few people realized that (Y/n) was missing.

Hermione quickly grabbed his stuff for him and followed Ron and Harry down the tower and back to the common room.

"That evil vile woman!" Hermione said with venom in her voice. "Trying to sneak up on Hagrid in the dead of night!"

"If only I could get my hands on her" (Y/n) said from behind them.

"Bloody hell!" Ron said jumping "how'd you get here?"

(Y/n) pointed to the open window and said "just flew in" as if was the simplest question ever.

"How come all those spells bounced off him?" Harry asked.

"Giants blood" (Y/n) said taking a seat on the sofa next to Hermione.

"Excuse me?" Ron said.

"It's very hard to stun a giant" Hermione explained to him. "They're tough like trolls. But poor Professor McGonagall, four stunners at once! And she not exactly young either!"

Their final exam was History of Magic. (Y/n) thought he had done alright, History was never his best subject, even before Hogwarts.

After the exam he exited the Great Hall searching for the others when Harry pulled him into an empty classroom.

"Harry what's going on?" He asked, but Harry ignored him, quickly ducked out of the room and pulled Ron and Hermione in as well.

"Harry what's wrong?" Hermione asked worried.

"He's got him! Voldemort! He's got Sirius!" Harry said quickly.

"What? How'd-" (Y/n) started to ask.

"I saw it just now, he's torturing him. Says he's going to end by killing him" Harry said his voice shaking and breaking.

"Harry I don't know-" (Y/n) started to say but he was once again cut off by Harry.

"That's because you didn't see it!" Harry snapped. "He's got him in the Ministry!"

"Harry I'm not sure-" (Y/n) started once more not trusting Harry's weird dreams.

"Then don't come!" Harry roared at (Y/n).

"Harry" Hermione said in a soothing voice. "Think about it how would Voldemort and Sirius get into the Ministry in the first place?"

"I don't know!" Harry shouted at her. "They just did! He was in a room with lots of shelves and glass orbs!"

"What!" (Y/n) shouted to all of their surprise "are you sure Harry? Are you positive?" He said thinking back to what he saw in his third year.

"Yes I'm sure!" Harry snapped at him.

"Harry just listen, I think we should make sure, we need to talk to Sirius see if he's still there" Hermione said.

"There's no time!" Harry shouted "he could be killing Sirius now!"

"No Hermione has a point, we need to be sure" (Y/n) said.

"Fine!" Harry shouted.

"Harry is that you?" Ginny asked entering the room.

"I thought I heard your voice" Luna's dreamy voice said.

Neville, Luna, Ginny, and Richie has just entered the room.

"It's nothing" Harry said brushing them off.

"Harry is something wrong you need to tell us" Neville said.

"Yeah we're part of the DA to" Richie added in.

"Harry we could use their help distracting Umbridge" Hermione said.