Graduation

Today was finally it. I graduate. I was so happy today was like no other honestly, I was ready for bigger and better things. I woke up early this morning because I had to get ready and prepare my speech. I was voted valedictorian so I needed to be prepared for that. I get out of bed and go to my bathroom and do my morning hygiene and put this on.

After I put my dress on I put my graduation gown on top of it

After I put my dress on I put my graduation gown on top of it. I did my makeup and hair.

Makeup

Hair

After I got done my mom comes in my room beginning to tear up

After I got done my mom comes in my room beginning to tear up. "Mom no cause if you cry, I cry and I don't wanna cry" I say. "Okay fine but, you already know the deal lemme get some pictures" she says excitedly. I say okay and do all kinds of poses for her. After she gets done I ask her to send them to me so I can post them. I grab my phone and head out the door on my way to the school. I walk in the office and tell the office lady why I'm here early and everything else. She takes me back to my principal and he gives me a pep talk and we walk out. As I'm sitting in the crowd all the seniors are going up and getting their diplomas and graduating. After everyone went up my principal went to the mic and introduced me as the years valedictorian. I stand up and walk to the stage. I talk for a good 40-45 minutes and finish my speech. "And with thats begin said congratulations to the class of 2020 !!!." Everyone cheered in happiness and graduation was over. I went up to my parents and give them a hug and everything else. As I was walking my way through the exit to go out and eat with my parents I felt my principal tap me on the shoulder. "Here is a little gift from me and the teachers here" he says while trying not to cry. "Awe you guys" I say while giving them a hug. "Thank you" it was flowers and a card. After all the celebrations were done I decided to go out to eat I went with my family and my bestfriend came too. She had already graduated. "Is that a new graduate I see???" Ava says running up to me. "I don't know maybe" I say laughing. I give her a big hug caused , I missed her so much she's in college right now and soon I'm about to be too. I decided to go to a hbcu college even though I had amazing test scores and grades to go to a Ivy League college I didn't go. We finish eating dinner and we each go to our cars and before I get in my parents car Ava came up to me and said we were hanging out tomorrow and I was excited. We drive home and I get ready for bed and take my makeup off and I had such a amazing day I thought. I turn off my television and turn on my LED lights and drift off to sleep.