Welcome Party

As we we're finishing lunch Jasmine says, "did you guys hear about the party that they're going to have later on today?" No Mikey and I both say.  " you guys have to come" jasmine says in a begging tone.  " I'm not a party type girl tho." I say " please Imani?" Mikey asked staring deep into my eyes. I pause for a god minute. " Fine whatever but I'm not staying long" I say annoyed. They are both excited. We all go back to our dorm and get ready. I put something simple but nice on. Jasmine looked so pretty. "Get it sis" I say hyping her up while she is taking pictures. My outfit .

After both me and jasmine were ready we left and she texted Mikey the address

After both me and jasmine were ready we left and she texted Mikey the address. As soon as we get there the smell of liquor and weed literally ran through my nose. I felt high and drunk already. I just saw people dancing on each other and sweat. I hated it but, I promised my friends I would come. As we were walking I decided to get something to drink before you ask no, I don't drink. I grabbed a bottle of water and sat down on a nearby chair and just chilled. After drinking my second bottle of water I had to pee and so I went upstairs as soon as I did I saw Mikey and some other girl eating each other's faces I couldn't stand the sight of it. "Oh— I Um I'm just looking for the bathroom I'll just head downstairs." "It's down the hall to the right" the girl said while mugging me. I did nothing to her oh I'm sorry did I intrude your kissing session. I was not into Mikey unless I was oh-no. I said thank you to the girl and went down the hall. I get finished quickly and I had to walk past them again and just went downstairs. I told jasmine I was heading out. She screamed okay and went back to dancing.

Y/N thoughts 💭 was I into Mikey? I don't think so!! Well I was pretty tight about him eating some girls face? But he probably doesn't even like me right? Or he does? No-no ugh?!

I was dragged out my thoughts I saw Mikey come up beside me. "Hey why you leave?" He asked me. I had to come up with a excuse fast I couldn't say "I left because you were tonguing some random girl down and it made me feel som type of way" I say in my thoughts. "Oh um I was just tired ya know?" I replied to his question. "You sure and it wasn't something I did me and that girl ?" He asked scratching the back of his neck. THE HELL IT WAS THAT. "Nah it's cool I mean I'm not your girl so hey doesn't matter right bye Mikey" I say walking into my dorm.

Mikeys POV
Shit. I kinda messed up I could tell Imani liked me and what do I do? Kiss another girl not even kiss make out. Well I guess I can explain to her what happened. But from what she said going into her room I can knew she was upset by what she saw earlier. I have to explain. I go inside her building and walk to her door and knock. She opens up the door with a tear rolling down her cheek. "What is it now Michael?" Damn she said my full name nobody calls me Michael.. yeah she was pissed at me.
TBC..