Drama

I woke up to my roommate jasmine shaking me. Not the best way to be waken up but oh well. "IMANI GET UP NOW SOME SERIOUS TEA IS GOING ON" she yells. "Girl what I was sleeping good" I say. She hands me her phone and shows me a Snapchat story. Now the snap story was of this girl I used to be friends with now she did some backstabbing stuff so I ended everything with her but ever since then it seems as though she wants to ruin my life. I look at the story and it's a video of her talking smack about how Mikey belongs to her.... and how we don't belong together and how I'm for the streets and all that

Y/N thoughts 💭
Now I know this bitch ain't try and claim my man? She must be out of her mind that's fasho. She need to get her bolts tightened cause they must be loose.

"You wanna know the worst part?" Jasmine says. I look at her confused. "What do you mean?" I ask. "She now goes to our college and I think she may be trying to get at Mikey already I seen him and some of his friends at the gym and her little group so you may wanna hurry" Jas replies. "SHE WHAT?" I yell. I give jas her phone back and quickly put on some clothes and my shoes and walk to the gym at our school. I scan the room trying to find Mikey I see him shooting and walk over to him but before I get any closer I overheard his conversation with her.
Her name is diamond btw. "So Mikey all star basketball player, handsome, tall and cute" diamond says rubbing his arm. "Um look first of all I don't know you so stop touching me and two why are you talking to me I have a girlfriend and I love her with all my heart and from the looks of it I wouldn't be all up on me if I was you unless you wanna go to the hospital" Mikey replies back. "She don't gotta know" diamond says back. After she said that my blood boils. "Look what we have here the same trick that tries to steals everyone's man" I say walking up to her. "Oh and there goes the sad little girl begging for attention like always" diamond says. "Girl please I'm begging for attention you were just all up on Mikey" I reply. "Ohhh so you're the girlfriend" she says surprised. "Girl you act like you didn't even know" I say. "Anyways Mikey back to us" diamond says rubbing her hands on him once again. "See imma need you to stop doing that shit" Mikey says backing up. Okay looks like imma have to beat a bitch today. I grab diamond by her hair and start throwing punches and kicking her. "Let me go!!!" She pleaded. When I felt like it was enough I got up. I look at her and see that she had two teeth missing. "Oops hehe" I say. "This isn't over" she says walking away. I just laugh. "Meet me at my dorm" Mikey says to me. "Okay" I walked back to my dorm and take a shower and change I had no clue where jasmine was but she was gone. I got a text from Mikey saying I can come over so I did. It was about a 10 minute walk and I knocked on his door and he was in a grey champion shorts and a grey shirt. "Hey mamas" he says while giving me a peck. "Hey" I say back. "What you did today was crazy" he says. "I mean I guess imma have to step up cause I mean look at you Mikey every girl wants you and you know it but you chose me and if I have to fight for what is mine then so be it" I say shrugging. "I'm all yours but, two teeth tho" he says. "Sorry I'll go easier next time" I say looking down. "Mhm sure" he says we just chill and watch movies for the rest of the day..

TBC..