Good day

Today was finally the day after my birthday and to be honest with y'all I really didn't wanna do anything but Mikey insisted on us having fun today. "Wake up mamas we got a big day ahead of ourselves" Mikey says changing his shirt. "Why can't we just stay in bed?" I questioned him sitting up in my bed. "Because no" he stays giving me a peck on the lips. I get up and take a shower and put this on

 I get up and take a shower and put this on

Something very simple I know. "Ah red my favorite color" Mikey says. "Come here" he says with his arms out. I go up and he hugs me. "Mikey why does life have to be so hard?" I ask while my head is on his chest "you know what I always had that same question maybe it's because god wants us to get a feeling that nothing is ever easy we gotta work for the things we want so life is basically a whole challenge can you handle it or can you not ?" He replied. "Hm good answer" I say. "Okay let's go" I grab my phone and wallet and head out the door. We first drive to IHOP for breakfast cause lemme tell you this boy loves IHOP. After about a 30 minute drive we arrive. Mikey parks the car and we head in. "Hi now is it just the two of you ?" A worker says. We both nod. "Okay follow me" the worker says. She takes us to our booth and tells us someone will be out with us in a minute. "What you getting baby?" He asked me. "I don't know yet you?" We sit for about 5 minutes until our waitress comes to our booth. "Hi welcome to IHOP what may I get you today ?" I examined our waitress I know it sounds weird but I did it anyway. Mikey and I figured out what we wanted and she wrote it down and walked away to give our order to the chef. "Imma go use the bathroom I'll be back" Mikey says. I nod. "Hey you okay?" I look up and see our waiter sitting in replacement of Mikey's seat. "Yeah...no" I sigh. "Wassup" she asked. "Just not feeling the best today just one of them days yk?" I say . She agreed. We talked for a hot second and Mikey came back. "Well here take my number we could probably hang later ?" She suggested. "Sure see you later?" "Oh Monroe names Monroe" "Imani" I say back. "New friend?" Mikey asked confused. "I think she just might be"I say. After about a hour we both finished eating and we split the check actually I wanted to split it. I waved to Monroe's before leaving. "So where next?" I asked Mikey. "Arcade" he says. I smile cheesy he knows I love the arcade. We made it to the arcade and we played for which felt like hours and we left. "Mikey I had a lot of fun today I really did" I say. "We're not done" he say. "Oh" he drives to a park and we walk for about a good 10 minutes and before we get any closer to where we are supposed to go he puts his hands over my eyes. "Mikey I better not hit or fall I swear." I say. "Mamas I got you come just come on" he uncovers my eyes and I see a a small picnic and a blanket. "Mikeyyy" I say smiling. He walks up to me. "You know I love you and I was not about to have you feeling sad after your birthday party" he says. I sigh and smile while shaking my head. We sit down and just chill and enjoy the sunset. I began to fall asleep until he picks me up bridal style and carries me to the car.

Mikeys P.O.V
Imani fell asleep so I had to carry her to the car and I drive back to her house and when we get there I carry her up to her room. I changed her into something more comfortable and I ft jahzare.
Ft call//:
M-Mikey
J-jahzare

J-Aye wassup bro
M-nun chillin
J-where you at?
M-Imani's
J-Hmmmm okay how have you guys been ?
M-Good I'm in love with this girl but she don't know that she is changing me for the better I don't ever wanna lose her if I do I don't know what I'll do fr I wanna marry her.
J-yeah don't mess up bro or she'll be mine
M-she wouldn't want ya big ass
Mikey and jahzare laugh
J-Ight bro HMU later I'm about to be out
M-Ight bro later
End of ft call.

What Mikey didn't know was that imani heard every word of this conversation...

"Mikey come to bed" imani says lowly. I get in the bed with her and get comfortable.
"I wanna marry you too" imani says and falls back to sleep.
Wow I thought to myself. I kiss her forehead and go to sleep.