I'm always here.

I wake up thinking about what just happened between me and Kahlil last night and to be honest it was amazing even though we ain't go as far as I wanted we went somewhere... ANYWAYS I hop out of bed and put this on:

 ANYWAYS I hop out of bed and put this on:

I get my stuff and leave for the day. As I was walking onto campus I put in my AirPods and play some music. As I was walking I felt someone tap me on my shoulders and when I turn around I meet eyes with a sad Kahlil. "Hey pink hat what's wrong?" I ask slowly taking out my AirPods. "My- it's my mom she's gone.." he says trying to hold in his tears. I give him a long warm hug about 2 minutes later I pull away and say "hey look at me it's gonna be okay. She was probably a amazing, beautiful, nice and caring person. You are gonna have times where she'll cross your mind and you're gonna miss her but think of all the positive she was here for she watched you walk across that graduation stage she prepared you for and now you are here it's only gonna get better from here I'm always here." I finish talking.

Nobody's P.O.V
Imani had comforted Kahlil after the news he found out. The rest of the day she was with him to make sure he was fine of course she went to her classes and he went to his but as soon as class was over though they would always find a way to find each other within a matter of seconds.

Imani's P.O.V
"Classes for everyone was over the day was finally completed. I just wanted to make sure Kahlil was alright I mean he just lost his mom for Christ sakes. Is it cool if I let him over ?" I ask jas on the phone. "Girl you know he's allowed anytime he's chill and plus he's hurting and if he needs you to be there then of course he is allowed over" jas finishes explaining. "Ight cool imma see you later" I say to jas before hanging up the phone.

I put my phone in my back pocket and find Kahlil. He was in the library no one ever goes there. "Hey wanna come back to my place?" I ask slowly walking up to him fixing my book-bag straps. He looks up to me with red swollen eyes as if he had been crying for hours. "Yea" he said softly. He gets up and grabs his belongings and we head to my room. "Can we just lay down my head hurts from all this damn crying" he asked sitting on my bed. "Yea I'll get you some ibuprofen to get rid of your headache" I say getting a water bottle for him. "Here you go" I say handing him the medicine and the water bottle. He takes it and within minutes he is in a deep sleep. I put on some Netflix and lay down beside him. I started falling asleep and turned off the t.v.

Jasmine's P.O.V
"Ight I'll see you later" I say to one of my friends before entering my room. I was about to yell before I seen Imani and Kahlil asleep. I then remember what she told me about him. I set my stuff down on my bed and walk over to her bed and they loook so cuteee I thought to myself. Imma snag a pic rq.

(You have a Imagination  use it people 🌈🙃)She was gonna kill me but oh well

She was gonna kill me but oh well. I posted it on my snap and mentioned her I would've mentioned Kahlil but I ain't have him. I put my phone on the charger and do some homework.
About a hour later I was finally done with my homework and I decide to check my phone. I look to see I got a snap message from the one and only...

MW1❤️🤪

MW1❤️🤪:They together or sum?
Me:Idk Mikey ask her yourself they probably wouldn't be like that if you ain't fuck up.
MW1❤️🤪: Ight Jasmine.
Me:Don't be getting a attitude with me it's not my job to be filling you in on HER life.
MW1❤️🤪: yea my bad Ik imma just talk to her
Me:Ight
*Opened*
I get my phone down and get ready for bed.