First day

We gonna fast forward a couple of days cause they were pretty boring. Today is the big day I say in my head I quickly get out of bed take a shower and get dressed I put this on.

I couldn't believe it I am officially a freshman in college

I couldn't believe it I am officially a freshman in college. My mom tells me to pack the car with all my things so we can get ready and I did. The drive from my house to college was about a 2 hours and a half minute drive but it was cool I guess I was still close to my mom. We finally get there oh by the way my bestfriend was in the car too. "Well guys I guess this is it" I say trying not to cry. "Bitch don't you dare cry cause you know how I get" Ava says while coming up to hug me. I laugh. "Momma imma miss you" I say. "Girl I can drive down here and get you anytime" she replies. Damn I was trying to get all soft but they just cut that act real quick. "But I am gonna miss my babygirl." My mom says. "Okay well I guess I better get going." I say. They both say yeah. As I'm walking in the school building I look back to see them waving and getting the car. They drive off. I was literally so scared cause I have NOBODY here but I guess I gotta make friends. I walk up to a desk and give them my name so they can give me my room and schedule. As I'm waiting patiently I hear someone say my name. "Imani?" I look back and see Mikey. I quickly run up to him and give him a hug. "What I didn't know you were coming here??" I say shocked. "Yeah I didn't know you were coming here" he says back. As we are talking for a few I feel girls starting at me and Mikey they weren't cute ones either. Me and Mikey weren't like that trust me. "Well Mikey I think some girls may be jealous of you" I say laughing. "Wym?" He questions. I whisper "people think we are together." "Okay well let them think that" he smirks while looking at me. We were interrupted by a girl that comes up to Mikey. "Are you new handsome?" The girl asked while rubbing his arm. "Yeah but I gotta go imma be late for something" he quickly says. He ain't have no damn where to go today was the very first day I thought. He probably wanted to get away from her shidd if I was Mikey I would try and leave too. "Yeah well um nice talking to you.. "see you later Imani" he says while kissing me on the cheek. I blush so hard. "Yeah see you later Mikey" I say back. I look at the girl and she was pissed. Someone's jealous..