Sick

Today was Monday and I had class. Mikey and Jaz and I all drove back to college yesterday. I was already missing my mom but I'll see her again soon. I got out of bed and and took a shower and put this on

Jaz was staying in our dorm today cause for some reason she is super sick

Jaz was staying in our dorm today cause for some reason she is super sick. "Jaz I'mma get all your work today okay?" I say before walking up. She just gives me a thumbs up. Awe she's not doing well at all. I leave and head to my first class. We literally did nothing all we did was watch a civil war documentary and talk. I fell asleep for a good 1hr before waking up. After about like another 45 minutes class was over. I walked out I was texting Jaz to see how she was doing until someone grabbed my phone from behind me. "Um" I turn around and see Mikey. "Mikey" I say playfully. "Who you texting?" He asked. "Jaz she's sick and I'm checking in on her" I say sending my message. "Awe you better take care of me when I'm sick" he says. "Nah I think you mean the other way around" I say while giggling. I give him a peck and we walk to our class.

Skip to after classes
I was walking to my dorm room with all of my work and jaz's work. I open the door to see Jaz watching Netflix on her phone. "Hey bby you okay ?" I say. She sits up and answers me. "Ugh I could be better did you get my work?" She asked sniffling. "Yes" I hand her all the work she missed. "Uh I love you" she says. "Love you too hey I'm going out with Mikey in a few do you need anything?" I ask while grabbing my wallet. "Some soup and tissues" she says. "Okay just text me if you need anything else. I leave and go meet up with Mikey. "How's she doing ?" He asked. "A bit better" I respond. He just nods. "Is it cool if we head to the store rq? I need to get her some things" I ask. "Absolutely" he responded we get in his car and drive to the store. As I was looking at different soups Mikey gives me a kiss. "What was that for?" I laugh. "Mm just because I love you" he smiles. We look at each other and just smile. I grabbed the stuff Jaz needed and some extra things. Mikey drops me off at my dorm. "You don't wanna come in ?" I ask "okay only for a little cause I got hw to do" he responds. "Boy me too" I laugh. I open the door. "Mikey wassup" Jaz says lowly. "Wassgud sicky how you feeling?" he asked."Eh Ight I guess" she responded. "Here honey" I give her the soup and tissues she asked for and some crackers I bought for her. "Thank youuuu" she says. We all sit and watch a couple movies until it was late. About a 1hr in our first movie Jaz was sound asleep. So it was just me and Mikey. 2hrs and 30minutes later I  look over and see Mikey sleep. "Mikeyy" "what" he says in his sleepy voice. "You gotta go home you go work to do and school tomorrow" I say. "But ion wanna leaveee" he says hugging me. We're in the doorway btw. "I don't want you to go either but you gotta" I say with a sad face. "Fine but can I get a kiss?" He asked. I give him a peck and before I close the door he grabs my arm. "What was that I said a kiss not a peck" Mikey says before attaching his lips to mine the kiss started to get more and more passionate his tongue gaining more dominance and his hands gripping my butt. I slightly moan in between the kiss and I felt his lips smirk I let go. "Okay go home" I say. "I will" he says smiling. I close the door. "If y'all don't get a damn room" I hear jasmine say. I just shake my head and get ready for bed.