Forgive and forget

Mikeys POV
As I was walking to Imanis door she opened and said my real name not even Mikey that's how I knew I messed up. "Look Imani I'm so sorry for what I did at the party I didn't think at all and I didn't think it would have any effect on you forgive me?" "Look Mikey what you did at the party was your thing I mean I wasn't gonna stop you cause you do you but, it did hurt me to see you with some random female I-I." "Say it Imani" I say. "I-I though we had something or felt something for each other.." Imani says looking down at the floor. Mikey lifts her chin and looks her in the eyes before saying something. "Imani I do feel something Imani I always have since we saw each other at the party" I was waiting for her to say something until I leaned in to kiss her she kissed me back. I slowly kissed her until I asked for entrance and she allowed I took over the kiss but she pulled away. "Mikey lets just take things slow for now?" She says. "So talking?" I say. She looked at me and nodded. I nodded back we both looked at each other and smiled. We were interrupted by her roommate jasmine. "Ooo look what we have here the two lovers" she says in a drunk voice. " Well I should get back to my room I say" Imani volunteers to walk me out. "See ya jas." I say while walking to the door. "Bye Imani I say while giving her a hug as I slowly begin to walk down the hallway. "Mikey wait" she runs up to me and gives me a quick kiss on the lips and says "Be safe" "I will" I hug her back and exit her building.

Imanis POV
I walk back to my room trying to comprehend everything that just went down. I was still shocked. As soon as I opened the door jasmine quickly runs up to me and asked "Sooo you and Mikey?? What's going on" she asked with a evil grin. "Ew stop that grin" I say while laughing. "Nothing I mean we did kiss but nothing more" I say smirking. "Well if he does something I'm setting him on fire" she replies. Damn I will not be telling her what went down at the party. "Shit okay." Me and jasmine both get ready for bed cause classes start tomorrow and we wanted a head start I turn off the lights and turn on my led lights well ours cause we had bought them together and slowly drift off to sleep. I kept thinking about Mikey and how something just Mikey work out between us.