Birthday gone wrong...

Today was officially my birthday after what happened yesterday and all that drama I was ready to celebrate. I got out of bed did my morning routine and put this on.

I grab my bag and phone and start walking to campus

I grab my bag and phone and start walking to campus. It was so dead outside like I seen nobody at all. I enter my building and see a whole line of people lined up and so one by one they were handing me a flower. I already knew who planned this... I continue to grab the flowers until I had a whole hand full. I finally reached the end to see Mikey come from around the corner and say "Happy Birthday baby" he says while giving me a cheek kiss. "Thank you but you didn't have to do this but, I appreciate it I really do." I reply back. He pulls from his pocket a black velvet box. He hands it to me and tells me to open it. It's a diamond ring with the day and month Mikey and I started going out engraved in it. "Mikey...you're gonna make me cry in front of all these people"I say holding back tears. He takes it and puts it on my hand. Everyone was clapping and we needed to get back to class. Everyone began to depart.
(We gonna skip to the end of the day cause class was boring as usual) As the day was over I started walking home. I was gonna have a little get together back at home cause I missed my mama. So I invited all my friends and Mikey ofc. I changed my outfit into this.

As I was getting my perfume on and my hair ready I heard the door open and it was jas

As I was getting my perfume on and my hair ready I heard the door open and it was jas. "Happy birthday loveee" she says. "Thanks boo" I say giving her a hug. "Where you been ?" I ask. She gave me the it's a long story look. "You don't even wanna know" she says. I just laugh and go back to getting ready. "Where you headed?" She asked. "My mommas house for a little party, you can come if you wanna" I say putting my lashes on. "Okay I'll get ready" I finished getting ready and waited for jas. "Ready?" I ask she nodded her head. I text Mikey my address so he can get there. We decided not to ride together I wanna get there a little early so I can catch up with my mom. Me and jas are in the car just vibing and singing our hearts out people tell me I can actually sing but I always brush past it. After listening to some music for some time we finally get to my house I open the door since I still had a key. "Momma??? Ava??" "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" they yell. I jumped so high. "Ughh I hate you guys. But hii momma and thank you" I give my mom a hug and so as Ava. "So Imani are you gonna introduce us to your friend" my mom asked pointing at jas. "Oh this is jasmine my roommate and jasmine that is my mom and my bestfriend Ava" they all say hi and ngl we was all getting along pretty well. I get a text from Mikey saying he was on his way I replied back with a okay. About 10 minutes later he arrived. The party didn't start till 8 and it was only 6:45 so I knew it was Mikey who showed up. Ava answed the door and her and Mikey did they handshake and gave a little hug. My mom came out the kitchen wondering who he was. "Mom this is my boyfriend Mikey." I say. "Hi Mrs. y/l/n" he say while about to give my mom a handshake. "Oh come here we hug around here" my mom said we all busted out laughing. I was so happy everything was gonna just how I wanted it. "Hey Imani ready to start letting people in?" Jas says. I shake my head yeah. The party started about 20 minutes ago and everyone was having a blast. I was just chilling with Ava, jas, my mom, and Mikey. That's when I heard someone arguing at the door. "Let me in so I can fight this bitch"-??? I look and it turns out to be who I expect diamond. "Girl leave I'm not even bothering you, you need to leave my house before I call the cops." I say sternly. She shakes her head no. That's when her little gang of friends appears and begin to crash my party. I had enough so I did what I had to do...

I beat that ass.

"I'm about sick and tired of you ruining my life". I say to her in between punches. No one even bothered to pick me up off of her. I let all my anger out on her and then call the cops cause this wasn't over. They come and arrested her apparently she already had a charge of battery. "Prison records aren't cute on a female" I say waving to her as she was dragged to the police car.
Just terrible....
After the car left everyone else was gone my mom,jas,and Mikey were all knocked out in the living room so it was just me and Ava.
"You okay honey bear?" She asked. That's a nickname she gave me when we were smaller.
"I guess" I say sighing.
"I just really wanted today to go special but noooo there always has to be a dim on my light" I say. "Don't give up cause some whack ass girl tried to ruin your party cause if you do that she's gonna feel like she can bully you till the end you hear me? You stand out show out don't worry about her." She explains. "You're right" I say. "Exactly now stop being sad and be happy at least you ain't going to jail." She says. "I-mm" we start laughing. "Well imma let you two talk" Ava says standing up. I look back and see Mikey. "Sorry for today babe let us go out just the two of us?" He suggested. "Okay I guess it can make up for today" I say. He picks up my chin and gave me a peck on the lips. "Now how about we get some rest" he says. We go up to my old room and cuddle until we fall asleep.

TBC..