0 to 100

I wake up to my alarm going off and I was sleeping so good I did not wanna get up. "Just 5 more minutes" I say to myself. My alarm goes off a second time. "Fine." I get up and do my morning hygiene and put this outfit on

I go back in my room grab my bag and phone and head out the door

I go back in my room grab my bag and phone and head out the door. I saw jasmine she left wayy before me. "Hey jas" I say while giving her a hug. "nice shirt" she says laughing. "Yeah yeah whatever anyways let's get to class" I say. We walk you our class and take our seats. "Goodmorning class today we will be watching a film and I have a Worksheet you will fill out throughout the movie so pay attention also you have a 10 page essay due tomorrow" he finishes up his sentence. Even gasped at the 10 page essay part. "Nah I'm just kidding but, you do need to do this worksheet" everyone sighed in relief. When he put on the movie almost everyone was sleep even jasmine, I look at her and shake my head. "Alright class that is all the time for today we will continue watching the movie tomorrow and the worksheet will be due the day after tomorrow so if you missed things get them from other people class dismissed." I shook jasmine and told her class was over she got up and next class I had with Mikey. Classes are different on some days so I wouldn't always have first period with him. "Hey Mikey" I say. "Hey Imani" he says giving me a hug. We both walked to class and today was kinda fun ngl. Our teacher didn't really have anything for us to do and so we basically chilled soon enough the class was over I grab my things and I had to pee but, Mikey wants to talk to me. "Imani wait up" he says. "Hurry up mikey" I say eagerly. "Dang ma what's the rush you got somewhere to be?" He asked concerned. "No mikey I have to pee now hurry tf up" "oh" he says laughing. I give him a death stare. "Okay okay I wanted to know if I can take you on a date?" He asked. "Sure absolutely" I quickly run off to the bathroom. Omg I thought I was gonna pee myself.

Y/N Thoughts 💭 wayment... did he just ask me on a date? He did!!! Omg wow I wish that moment could've been cuter and sweeter but a sis had to pee.

After I finish using the bathroom I wash my hands and fix myself up a bit and I text jasmine to tell her what just happened.

Me-Girl guess what??
Jasmine🤪❤️-what sis??
Me-mikey asked me out on a date..
Jasmine🤪❤️-FINALLY
*Read*
I laugh at her messages and finish up my day I walk back to my room and met up with jas. We both are just chilling for the rest of the day until my phone starts to ring. "Oou your boyfriend is calling you" jas squeals. "He is not my boyfriend..... yet jas..." I say while laughing.
Incoming FaceTime Mikey ❣️ I accept the call.
I-Imani
M-mikey

Ft call:
I-what you want boy
M-dang well hello to you too
I-hi Mikey
M-Anyways I'm calling to tell you the details for our date it's tomorrow night at 8 so be ready and dress nice I wanted to tell you that before you had to pee earlier but you had to use the bathroom so bad but, that's all I got practice.
I-okay hey make a shot for me AND DO NOT MISS
M-I gotchu
I blow a kiss at the phone and hang up.
End of ft call.
"Okay girl I see you" jas says. "Whatever" I say. I begin getting ready for bed cause I had a lowkey headache and I'm ngl was excited for tomorrow.