Oop

I must've slept all night cause by the time I woke up it was like 6 in the morning. I look down and see Kahlil's hand wrapped tightly around my waist as if he wasn't letting go any  time soon. I reach to my dresser and see tons of people snapping me. I see that I was mentioned in Jasmine's story I open it to see she posted a picture of me and Kahlil sleeping together.
"Jasmine" I slightly whisper yell.
"Girl what I'm sleep" she answers sounding groggy. "Imma kill you" I say turning my phone towards her. All she does is give me a evil smirk. I flash her my middle finger and slowly get out of Kahlil's grip to get ready for school. I took a shower and went back to my room to get dressed. I put on something simple.

I put on my lotion and perfume and leave I'm assuming Kahlil already left cause he wasn't there when I came back

I put on my lotion and perfume and leave I'm assuming Kahlil already left cause he wasn't there when I came back. I grab my stuff and leave. As I'm walking to class I responded to some of my snaps. "Hey can we talk ?" I pause for a minute to look up and see mikey. "Yes?" I answer. "Um about that picture are you guys together?" He asked scratching the back of his neck. I hesitate before I answer. "No Mikey I had comforted him cause he just got some bad news why would you care anyway?" I asked. "Because Imani I miss you and everything we had I-" "Hey everything okay here?" Kahlil asked coming up behind me. "Yea everything is fine" I say slightly flashing him a smile. "I'll um I will catch you later" Mikey says turing around to all down the hall. "Imma get to class" I say beginning to walk away from Kahlil.

Nobody's P.O.V
As Imani was sitting in class she couldn't focus. She was thinking about Mikey and Kahlil. She was stuck. She missed Mikey she really did. She missed his laugh, smile, and everything about him. She wanted things between them to work but he somewhat moved on. However she also had Kahlil. He was something different to her. He was sweet. Clam. And quiet he never showed attention to anyone else but her she had to pick...

Imani's P.O.V
"Imani"
"IMANI"
"Huh yea I'm sorry"
"Can you answer the question please" my professors asked.
I go up to the board and answer the question and sit back in my seat.

I'm so confused.